This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2894

GameMasta
Sup Guys!   Posted Sat Dec 10, 05   3:28 PM     

Im new to this forum but i have been playin Creat-A-Ride for a bit now and this is how i found this forum!
it looks great and nice communitee guys cya later!

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Sup Guys!   Posted Sun Dec 11, 05   7:39 AM     

Ummm....thank you?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Sup Guys!   Posted Sun Dec 11, 05   10:42 AM     

diddo + i guess...?

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
evo_mad

Re: Sup Guys!   Posted Fri Dec 16, 05   10:39 AM     

you guys are not to nice to new people are you??

rollinonhubs

Re: Sup Guys!   Posted Fri Dec 16, 05   2:36 PM     

they were nice to me besides, he didn't introduce themself properly, and had a weird first post

buddhakwake
Re: Sup Guys!   Posted Sat Dec 17, 05   8:40 AM     

I'm just wondering how we're supposed to respond to a post like that. And, I'm hesitant to be very welcoming to someone who just found the site because of Create A Ride and not because of real cars.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
maxpowerkid363
Re: Sup Guys!   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   2:11 AM     

sup dude i'm a newbie but this site is really kool!

Hey im A punk rocker!! but i still like modded cars and i'm 12!!![External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Sup Guys!   Posted Wed Jan 4, 06   3:16 AM     

Please get the big pic out of the sig, it's annoying and lots of bandwidth we could do without.