This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 23048

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)  
FastFiveO
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Thu Dec 1, 05   3:07 PM     

yes skylines can make a lot of power but the fact is they cant make enough torque to get them anywhere. mustang- 1600 hp 6's flat any import... 1600 hp. mid-hi 7's

86 mustang GT- lil boost lil spray lil mods
86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
FastFiveO
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Thu Dec 1, 05   3:08 PM     

most all supra's with a load of power usualy are dyno queens

86 bronco 4x4 - 33's, mags, magniflow true duels, CAI ford racing 19 lb injectors's and much more
FastFiveO
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Thu Dec 1, 05   3:12 PM     

camaro's are ok. but as for best performance and power. you haf to be kiding me. if you have the ls1 motor and a 150 shot of nitrous. you would be pretty quick but not fast.and the fact of them handeling a lil beter then a mustang. its all in the engine placement. the mustang's engine was set up on the front wheels more then camaro's there for throwing the weight differently. but a k member swap can turn the odds around.

buddhakwake
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Thu Dec 1, 05   10:36 PM     

Really, is that why there are supras out there that can beat performance street bikes (like Hyabusas) and Lambos with no problem? They put out some serious power, don't think that the Japanese car companies don't know how to build engines strong, because they can.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Thu Dec 1, 05   11:03 PM     

Supras would be running faster than 6's if they had a 5.0 with a stroker kit. The fact that you have 2 litres more (and if you have a stroker then even more) mean that you should be making better numbers than a 3.0

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
DBLDREW
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Fri Dec 2, 05   9:15 AM     

So basically what your saying is, to make a Supra go faster you would need to drop a small block ford in it. Well no argument here lol

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Sat Dec 3, 05   2:31 AM     

No, I'm trying to say that thise stangs should be running faster than what they are. If a 3.0 is running high 6's, then you should be ashamed to run anything higer than a 6.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Sun Dec 4, 05   5:59 PM     

you are aware im talking quarter not 8th

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Sun Dec 4, 05   9:51 PM     

Yes.

Unlucky_Z

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Fri Dec 30, 05   3:32 AM     

You don't have to drop crap into the exzisting Supra Engine.. just the CT26 Turbo and a new head gasket.

benjamin
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Fri Dec 30, 05   10:53 AM     

i think you should a cool car like a vectra

benjamin
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Fri Dec 30, 05   10:57 AM     

i would like you to have a vectra that are realy loud cos my cousiuns got 1and i love it

i cant have it cos im a 7 year old

benjamin colley

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Fri Dec 30, 05   5:35 PM     

They already come with a ct26, just a different one that comes in the MR2. Already come with 550cc injectors, so a simple turbine upgrade is enough.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Fri Dec 30, 05   5:40 PM     

Benjamin, Im telling your mom that you've been talking to strangers over the internet, now go to bed.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4)