This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 23048

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:49 PM     

yeah like a vette or saleen s281 mustang, i like domestics if ya haven't noticed yet, not a big fan of supras or skylines

CamaroZ28

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:54 PM     

only ricer that i liked was the eclipse, only because i want to rally one with the awd lol, i think it would be hella fun to jump one...they work really good with rally racing im my opinion just for free rally not competition, id seriously would invest money in one to rally it though, small fun little sporty car, wont be riced out, it will be rallied out yea! Me I am all about the muscle, but if u didnt know this, the skyline is considerd a muscle tuner. Just stating what Ive read about them, i think its just an overpirced ricer lol

I eat RICE to gain MUSCLE!!!
rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:57 PM     

thats cool, i like the neon srt-4 with the turbo, they have a pretty good pull and r not that expensive. but rather have a domestic over that any day

CamaroZ28

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:59 PM     

well the srt-4 is a american rice lol, just liek the cobalt, sad to say but american companies are making me mad with this gimic...man either its a sport car or a ricer, not ricer/muscle mix....though the srt-4 is quick for a light car with 200 somthing hp., yea not my cup of tea heh

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   7:13 PM     

Both of you guys are perfect examples of the majority of kids who own domestics. Neither of you know jack shit, and you definitely dont know anything about imports. The skyline is considered a muscle car? By who? Since when was a 2.6 Inline 6 muscle to you guys? Nobody rally crosses Eclipses either. For the money it would cost to get all sorts of suspension and drivetrain work done to it, you could buy an Evo, and still probably have money left over, not to mention that Eclipses are practically friggin boats. You guys keep talking about cars you want, but you dont shit about them, and to say that a Z28 ranges from $7K to $25K is a really stupid thing to say. The difference in price there is the difference between a 1995 Civic Dx, and a 1995 Supra Twin Turbo. So you like the SRT-4 with turbo huh? Since when did they make them without a turbo? Who gives a shit about the turbo, its still an unreliable piece of shit neon. Domestic car makers simply CANNOT make small, efficient, power, and reliable motors.I wish I was a moderator so I could ban you morons.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
CamaroZ28

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   7:21 PM     

whats with the flamming man, god keep your shit to your self if all you do is rag on people like a immature little kid...damn i came here to discuss cars and see what other people like, u come on here and start talking shit, well damn back off and have some repsect, most shit talker are full of them selves anyways...man grow sum balls and quit naggin on poeples stuff...

Silo55
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   7:26 PM     

Dude, your the one talking shit, saying that all imports are ricers. Just so you know, a Skyline Or a Supra well modded will make much more power then a modded V8 Camaro. ALL you do is brag on about your camaro, and just so you know, RX is a respected member thats been here a while and knows what he is talking about.

CamaroZ28

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   7:30 PM     

mabe, but he doesnt have to diss what people say, mabe more or less help people with mistakes and having his head up his ass with the flaming of peoples ignorance, my bad, i usually never post on forums, this is like a first timer on this site for me, so my apoloiges, and sorry for bragging, and i didnt say ricers suck, i am just more of a domestic guy....

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   7:51 PM     

In case you diddnt notice, I always include a correction to misinformation with my abuse, but I guess your ego diddnt let you see it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   8:50 PM     

Very spoiled (his Dad was like 78 and his mom was like 58 at the time, and they had no idea how to raise a kid) and fairly wealthy parents.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   8:54 PM     

Very true there, I have seen dynos on Supras making over 1000 hp. And that's 2 less cylinders than his Camaro (or even his uber-ZL1 Camaro).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   8:56 PM     

Look, if you come on talking shit (and you've talked a lot of it about "ricers" for such a short time) you're going to get it back. And before you bag on all "rice" you should learn something about real import tuners (not the dumbshits who think the mags with more bikinis than engines are car magazines).

rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Wed Nov 30, 05   4:01 AM     

i never said that a skyline was a muscle car, and I know the srt-4's come with turbos,

Yes ure right that i don't know a whole lot about imports and such, buts thats one of the reasons i joined this forum so that i can learn, and not be torn down by u

buddhakwake
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Wed Nov 30, 05   12:12 PM     

Well, then you should spend more time trying to learn and less bagging on "rice". As I've said many times before, real import tuners don't put wings and all that useless shit on cars until the car needs it (like going 130 on the track in a Supra so the drive wheels stay put). Real import tuners hate "ricers" too, we despise the dumb asses who put coffee can mufflers on their stock 1987 CRXes.

rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Wed Nov 30, 05   1:51 PM     

okay. what i was trying to say is that i like ricers, but i would rather have a domestic instead.not bagging on ricers at all

and i said that i would have alot of go before i start getting the show

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4