This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 23048

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:05 PM     

well i was hoping they were lower than that, oh well, i think i'll just stick with buying a fox body mustang instead

CamaroZ28

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:09 PM     

well u still gotta agree that is a really good deal for the performance....

I eat RICE to gain MUSCLE!!!
rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:23 PM     

yeah, no dought about that.
However fox bodies can be made just as quick with a little money put under the hood, and plus u can do different things to them for instance i would like to put the Concept X body kit on it and a saleen rear wing and a mach 3, or svo hood, triple black or fire red paint, with maybe saleen rims, or cobra r's.

but any way camaros don't offer too many cosmetics, besides rims to make their's stand out from the rest.And the body kits they have for the camaros look like crap.
I like to have a little show with all that go.

buddhakwake
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:25 PM     

Just make sure it's got the go first. I saw a Miata with a big ass wing, some shitty stripes on the side and a real dork sitting behind the wheel today. It took all my effort not to laugh.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:28 PM     

the go is a must first then the dressing up of the beast is second, man i gotta get my priorites right. lol

CamaroZ28

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   5:34 PM     

I have seen sum pretty sick tricked out camaros...you just gotta know where to look, well sorry about me being heavy on camaro, its just thats my favorite car.....

rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:02 PM     

yeah i understand, we all feel big and powerful after we beat some one in a little stop light to stop light race lol lol

CamaroZ28

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:07 PM     

ahahaha your funny...lol yea yea i have done that b4 in florida with my moms corolla, lol its funny to see people actually try and race me....I went head on with another corolla b4 and it was about dead even.....god her car is so slow....I have street raced my camaro b4 but only a couple of times, only cause i dont wanna risk the cops and the car, yea but hey who says I cant have fun in my car, im gonna take it to the highschool drags and own these ricers lol

rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:15 PM     

nothing wrong with having fun with ure car. Its crazy though my mustang is like a magnet to these ricers, sadly i occasionaly get beat know that my mustang is a six banger auto,( and yes u could own me in ure camaro, there i said ha!), but u wait till i get my 5.0

CamaroZ28

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:17 PM     

my friend joe has a 5.0 mustang, and i still beat it, lol

rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:38 PM     

where u from maybe we can race once i get my 5.0, it won't be so easy this time lol

buddhakwake
Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:39 PM     

A friend of mine had a younger brother whose parents bought him 2 Z28s because the first one got taken by the cops fro street racing, and then the second one got taken too and he was SOL cause they wouldn't buy him another.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
CamaroZ28

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:40 PM     

I live in WA lmfao

rollinonhubs

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:42 PM     

wow he's either spoiled or lucky to have parents that can buy z28's just like that

CamaroZ28

Re: First car ideas?   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   6:47 PM     

yea i agreee with that, man, if that was the case id get a way better car then my camaro lol

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4