This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 4267

rollinonhubs

hi i'm new to the site   Posted Sun Nov 6, 05   3:38 PM     

any mustang owners out there?

buddhakwake
Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Mon Nov 7, 05   1:39 PM     

I believe there are quite a few of them. What do you drive?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rollinonhubs

Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Mon Nov 7, 05   2:38 PM     

I drive the stock white 1998 mustang v6

rollinonhubs

Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Mon Nov 7, 05   2:40 PM     

i'm hoping to purchase a fox body mustang to replace the one i have

FastFiveO
Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Mon Nov 7, 05   4:16 PM     

i own a 86 gt in the works of being twinturbo'd with nitrous and plenty of other mods.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
rollinonhubs

Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Mon Nov 7, 05   4:42 PM     

which is the better foxbody mustang to buy, a notch back or a hatch back? I am trying to decide what type of foxbody to buy

rollinonhubs

Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Mon Nov 7, 05   4:43 PM     

how much horse power do you have just wondering what kind of power they put out

FastFiveO
Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Tue Nov 8, 05   3:25 PM     

as i said in the process.. on the air (n02) at 20 psi is estamated to 650+ but before i riped it down i was in the 300s guestimation for drag the coupe is the best bet dew to not having the weight of the glass and hatch. but i love my hatchback..... so it all depends on the route you are wanting to go

also. they do not put out that much stock... of corse... full exhaust cam and heads intake gears and fuel upgrades... ect. you will have a good bit of power prolly around guestimated 400

rollinonhubs

Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Tue Nov 8, 05   7:02 PM     

now thats some power u have there. I will probably end up getting a hatch back, i don't want a drag car, i just want a sleeper street machine that i can use to beat these ricers that try to race my 6 banger i own now, and the occasional gm f bodies that pull up beside me. i'd rather have have the hatch to remove the rear seat plus the extra cargo room to put a killer sound system in it.

Also how much money would it take to get that estimated horse power

FastFiveO
Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Wed Nov 9, 05   7:36 PM     

a good couple grand to say the least. now thats a estament of powe.. a guy i know is running a similar setup with a vortech at 9 psi and has over 550 hp. it all depens if your like me and dont have much on your plate and plenty of time and money. mine isn't much of a sleeper because i love my car loud. also keeps the peky fly ricers from making me waste my gas

rollinonhubs

Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Thu Nov 10, 05   5:47 PM     

i thought it would cost more money to get that much power, i guess i was wrong.

Yeah sometimes it is good to be heard so that unlucky drivers know whats coming up in their mirors. do u ever get the attention from the police because of the loud exaust? will 1 or 2 chamber mufflers be as loud as yours ?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Thu Nov 10, 05   10:39 PM     

You waste your gas every time you start the car.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: hi i'm new to the site   Posted Fri Nov 11, 05   2:28 AM     

One thing to keep in mind about his costs though is that he is either doing a lot of the work or having friends do it for him at prices well below the average.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.