This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2601

evo_mad

redrose why do you lie   Posted Fri Nov 4, 05   1:15 AM     

you say you have a new car a what to tune it but you profile says you are 16 huh!!!

buddhakwake
Re: redrose why do you lie   Posted Fri Nov 4, 05   1:39 PM     

What does that have to do with it? Lots of 16 year olds get cars, I had a Chevy El Camino personally. I've known quite a few people who got great cars for their 16th birthdays (one even got a 1965 Mustang, and then was stupid and rolled it).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: redrose why do you lie   Posted Sat Nov 5, 05   12:21 AM     

I got a '93 Acura Legend Coupe when I was 15.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: redrose why do you lie   Posted Sat Nov 5, 05   3:03 AM     

I was promised a 1972 240Z when I was 10, but my father got tired of keeping it around by the time I was 14 (he had it for about 12 years by then). I'm still kinda bitter about it. Then there was the Toyota 4x4 we had that I was supposed to get, but it got donated to a local high school auto shop program (not my school though, because we didn't have shop). It's a very sad tale really.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
redrose
Re: redrose why do you lie   Posted Sat Nov 5, 05   2:29 PM     

I dont lie and thanks for stiking up for my buddhakwake

I love BOYS and CARS
buddhakwake
Re: redrose why do you lie   Posted Sun Nov 6, 05   6:54 AM     

You're welcome, but it was more about pointing out the error in his thinking. The sticking up for you was secondary.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: redrose why do you lie   Posted Sun Nov 6, 05   11:02 PM     

He wasnt sticking up for you, he was sticking up for principle.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: redrose why do you lie   Posted Mon Nov 7, 05   4:19 PM     

i owned the stang when i was 15-16 ive owned the galaxie since i was 13-14 and had a good couple cars since

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger