This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3089

redrose
anyone want to talk to me   Posted Sun Oct 30, 05   12:59 PM     

anyone that wants to chat about anything pm me please

MustangFanatic

Re: anyone want to talk to me   Posted Sun Oct 30, 05   10:43 PM     

Try not to make boring threads, or people like Rx_otary will start stalking you. (too late)

buddhakwake
Re: anyone want to talk to me   Posted Sun Oct 30, 05   11:35 PM     

Wow, I thought I led a boring life, but it sounds like excitement central compared to you.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
redrose
Re: anyone want to talk to me   Posted Sat Nov 5, 05   10:13 AM     

well not really I just like talking to people and my life is not boring I love my life cuz I get anything I want

I love BOYS and CARS
buddhakwake
Re: anyone want to talk to me   Posted Sun Nov 6, 05   6:55 AM     

So you're spoiled then. Even worse.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
MustangFanatic

Re: anyone want to talk to me   Posted Tue Nov 15, 05   7:34 PM     

Most spoiled people get the most expensive mods, but don't even know what a Ratchet or how to mod a car, ending up losing lots of races. I said MOST, this could not be you, but...

buddhakwake
Re: anyone want to talk to me   Posted Tue Nov 15, 05   8:34 PM     

I hope you were referring to redrose, and not me (if so, start clicking on the reply button for the person you are replying to).

MustangFanatic

Re: anyone want to talk to me   Posted Wed Nov 16, 05   3:41 PM     

Yeah, my bad on that one, I didn't pay attention to that, it was to her.

buddhakwake
Re: anyone want to talk to me   Posted Thu Nov 17, 05   12:12 AM     

No problem, if it had been I would have been mean about it.