This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12167

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Sat Nov 5, 05   11:48 AM     

I have a feeling that you are in europe somewhere. It is a well known fact that everybody from europe that has posted on this message board is an outright LIAR. If you needed our help, you wouldnt have said "I need your help". It is obvious that you have changed your story. You dont have an eclipse, and probably dont even have a car. You dont have uncles or cousins that street race. You dont have "other peoples money". Nobody is going to give a 16 year old snobby cunt like you a dime. Dont post here again.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
redrose
Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Sat Nov 5, 05   2:15 PM     

Acually yes I do and I am not a liar and I am from Pensacols Florida so ha and I am rich and my family is rich so jusrt deal with it you are just jealous

I love BOYS and CARS
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Sun Nov 6, 05   1:50 AM     

You basically just said "I have more money than you so Im not a liar". You also dont have more money than me, sorry.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Sun Nov 6, 05   6:57 AM     

Wow, those statements are wrong on so many levels. I'm not sure how to respond. Except that I'm getting a strong reading on my Bullshit-o-Meter.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Sun Nov 6, 05   6:59 AM     

Pensacola? Florida? Then what's with the Rolla, KS in your profile? Bullshit-o-Meter is really going off now. I'd say it's more a case of being a spoiled little brat who wants attention.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
MustangFanatic

Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Tue Nov 15, 05   7:38 PM     

Wow, how spoiled are we? I can expect a report soon of the biggest ricer in the world crashed, rolled, fell off a cliff into a river, and beached all the way over here in Oregon.

MustangFanatic

Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Tue Nov 15, 05   7:40 PM     

Street racers make more money in a week than your "daddy" does a month. Not those ricers.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Tue Nov 15, 05   11:55 PM     

Street racers cant be making more than a couple hundred a month from that. You have to realize that they need jobs to fund their projects, aside from rent and etc. Besides the fact that racing for money is utterly retarted, I doubt that they make more than any persons father. In order to support a family, you need to be making more than that. Ive had about enough of the useless shit you've been posting.

MustangFanatic

Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Wed Nov 16, 05   3:45 PM     

Useless, sure, we'll call it that, but did you ever consider pink slips? Take the winnings and sell the car to get some extra cash, and I'm a closed street racer, not open for some clearance. It's spelled retarded* so you should be asking yourself a question before you mis-spell an insult.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Wed Nov 16, 05   5:53 PM     

Im sure people are willing to hand over their cars if they lose. Nobody races for pink slips. Just because it was in a movie, doesnt mean it exists. My spelling error isn't an insult, so it looks like your attack on me doesn't have much merit. Go home with the cows kid.

Silo55
Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Wed Nov 16, 05   6:40 PM     

Actually people do race pink-slips, there is a show on Speed Channel for it, buts thats another story, its legal on a drag strip. And its best of 3, along with making it even by giving hte slower car extra head starts etc. But seriously, in a street race why race to lose/win what youve worked your life on?

FastFiveO
Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Wed Nov 16, 05   6:57 PM     

you font have shit.. your 14 you cant even drive.. wtf you talking about!?

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
CamaroZ28

Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   3:55 PM     

lmfao wow I know every thign about eclipses now what did you want help with????

I eat RICE to gain MUSCLE!!!
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   7:16 PM     

Im the professor. I diddnt need the help. The person who needed the help died because we found that they were retarted. You should do the same.

buddhakwake
Re: I have an eclipes   Posted Tue Nov 29, 05   8:49 PM     

hey now, take it easy on the insults to retarded people. On a somewhat related note, I can't wait to see Johnny Knoxville's full-length movie rip-off of South Park (the movie known as The Ringer).

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)