This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1390

buddhakwake
Vintage car races in Coachella Valley   Posted Wed Oct 19, 05   4:13 PM     

Okay, I tried to post about this in the news section, but apparently fwywarrior didn't think it worthy. Unfortunately I don't remember the exact name of the event (it was in that other post which has since managed to evaporate into nothingness) but there will be vintage races on November 18, 19, and 20 (that's right, a whole weekend) at Cochrane Airport in Coachella. Tune in and call-in to The Carnut Radio Show this or any sunday (I won't be there to remind him this weekend as I'm going to Santa Barbara for a Concert and the drive up there along the 1) to get more info as it becomes available. Hope to see all of you there.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Vintage car races in Coachella Valley   Posted Wed Oct 19, 05   6:14 PM     

I wunt pics damnit

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Vintage car races in Coachella Valley   Posted Wed Oct 19, 05   6:55 PM     

Oh there will be pics, and probably some kind of video as well (just wish I had a car that I could put into a vintage race).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.