This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 12818

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
evo_mad

hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Thu Sep 29, 05   4:18 AM     

hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA
ive got one well it the only car i can afford cos u dont need insurance dt10 cool

FastFiveO
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Thu Sep 29, 05   4:10 PM     

what r/c car are you refering to,,,

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Thu Sep 29, 05   4:42 PM     

can't afford to buy any cars (even R/C), though maybe in a couple of months I'll be able to. I finally got a new job, with reliable hours and a chance at promotion, at Starbucks (good thing I like coffee).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Sun Oct 2, 05   9:36 AM     

congrads

buddhakwake
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Sun Oct 2, 05   10:59 AM     

Thank you. for anyone on the board that does live in the Valley, my first shift is tomorrow, Monday, starting at 1:30pm. Feel free to come in and tip big to help support my underfunded automotive addiction.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Revs
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Sun Oct 2, 05   2:12 PM     

Yeah, congratulations on the new job. Hope it treats you well.
I am interested in those kind of R/C cars, Fast Five, I saw a pic of your RSX in a thread, looks great. But I've never bought one. Are they very expensive? Easy to get into?

[External Image Removed]
Silo55
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Mon Oct 3, 05   6:11 PM     

Maybe i coudl give some info, i suppose your talkign about X Mods since your referring to Fast Fives RSX. They are very addictive, and have a base price of $50 here in the states, they can be found at radioshack mainly. They have several mods, including new engines, body kits, suspecion, awd etc. But if you want real power, they have an extensive aftermarket database, and some have even been modified to a fast 50mph. People will go insane with these thigns, there very fun to drive and modify. Hope that helped some.

evo_mad

Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Tue Oct 4, 05   3:47 AM     

i got the dt10 this car cost from £110-550 and i bet every time you race it (if you can start it ) it will cost you these things will break even if you sneez on um

Revs
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Tue Oct 4, 05   4:38 AM     

Thanks guys, appreciate it. Fifty bucks doesn't sound that bad, but the reliability sounds like an issue.

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Thu Oct 6, 05   11:42 AM     

X-mods dont break that easily its mainly they get scuffed and banged up. mine to say the least has been ina few.. umm major wrecks. i have had a couple problems but nothing a lil soder wont fix. and they are pretty quick.. i dnno how many of the guys with stange 2 motors have as perfect weight ballence in there awd's to do doughnuts in a awd application wil the rubber comes off.. but anyways there great fun when you have rechargeable batts i want to get a stage 10 motor... lol.. but no one has one that is factory body that can sitas low as mine does yet sit high enough not to drag... lowridin....

buddhakwake
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Thu Oct 6, 05   2:43 PM     

The only problem with it being so low is that you don't have much clearance if something happens to fall into the way (like a penny), then you crash. But at least you get more stability (just like with a real car).

Revs
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Thu Oct 6, 05   2:49 PM     

I'm REALLY wanting to buy one now. Will see about going to Radioshack.
Thanks for the info guys.

[External Image Removed]
Silo55
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Thu Oct 6, 05   5:02 PM     

There actually really realibal *can't spell right now, head hurts*, well lets jsut say ive flipped my supra a few times....maybe around 40 times, well enough that it had no top paint till i repainted it. Dont ask me what i was doing with it to flip it so many times, just wasnt pretty, but it always ran. But as a sujestion, get the rechargable batteries first, these things eat batteries.

Revs
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Thu Oct 6, 05   5:09 PM     

Got it, rechargeable batteries.

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: hay buddhakwake have you got your r/c car yet HAHA   Posted Mon Oct 10, 05   2:25 PM     

nah. it catches the side skirts but flips out from under it. my car is the custom shiznit. hahah best looking stocker there is.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2