This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2485

evo_mad

IM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha   Posted Thu Sep 29, 05   4:08 AM     

IM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!! im fanily out of london im out (YES!!) hear i come cheap insurance now the only thing in the way is my age

FastFiveO
Re: IM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha   Posted Thu Sep 29, 05   4:12 PM     

can you dig ditches and sleep with hugely fat black woman? im shure there would be a job around here somewhere that would cover that.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: IM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha   Posted Thu Sep 29, 05   4:43 PM     

Where'd you get to now? still in the south of England or some other region of the Isle?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
evo_mad

Re: IM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha   Posted Tue Oct 4, 05   3:43 AM     

im in kent miadstone just started college under I.T so i can afford a nice car

buddhakwake
Re: IM FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha   Posted Tue Oct 4, 05   11:24 AM     

IT is a good choice. It's not as hot as it was four or five years ago, but we're never getting away from technology so there are always going to be more jobs.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.