This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3121

stealth45
P I X E L C A R S   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   7:29 PM     

If anybody is interested in pixelcars or getting into them join this site
www.HighOc9.com/pixelcars/index.php
There little cars like this
[External Image Removed]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/NismoS15/pixel/myS15.png[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v239/NismoS15/pixel/myoneviaBAR.png[/img]

Edited by stealth45 (Wed Aug 31, 05   7:58 PM)

buddhakwake
Re: P I X E L C A R S   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   8:24 PM     

Are these like those little radio control cars that you switch bodies and gearing and engines and stuff like that? When they first came out (at radio shack I thinkI thought they were interesting, but the battery life was ridiculously short. So, I gave up on them. If it can't hold a charge more than 5 minutes, it's worthless in my opinion.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
MustangFanatic

Re: P I X E L C A R S   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   12:11 PM     

I would be interested but I'm too lazy right now, maybe later.

FastFiveO
Re: P I X E L C A R S   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   3:25 PM     

it tells you to log in and i dont really feel like registering. anyhow, i like my RSX better.
[External Image Removed]
[External Image Removed]
btw everything on it ive customized.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Silo55
Re: P I X E L C A R S   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   4:44 PM     

Nice RSX, i have a Supra ive spraypainted metallic dblack with red flames. and a 350z. cept i need a new entana for one.

I might look into the pixel cars later, but whats with havign to log in.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: P I X E L C A R S   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   6:13 PM     

It's a forum. You have to register to be able to post on any forum, and most of them nowadays also require you to log in in order to see messages.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: P I X E L C A R S   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   6:28 PM     

thanks ive customd the awd to mainly the front wheels, custom springs, custom body drop, custom body work, custom rotors, custom lugs, custom motor work ect. i cant even slide a dime under it yet it drives fine on smooth areas

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger