This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 46313

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So...   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   12:59 PM     

I deleted my post, sent a personal apology, and hope that this person still wants to advertise on here, but you have to admit that keeping an advertisement secret is hyppocritical.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
MustangFanatic

Re: So...   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   6:17 PM     

Personally, she had it coming dude, and sleepee is just trying to protect her because of her being a girl and all, which usually I don't mind but this one is an exception. Also, you Sleepee couldn't even file a report without you, yourself being at fault for posting on this site.

buddhakwake
Re: So...   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   7:16 PM     

I don't know, I thought it was much more thoughtful than the people who come on here selling radiator hoses and other shit like that off-topic. Yeah, she could have said once she was being attacked that her purpose was to talk to admin before posting the ad, but by that point it's hard not to want to get pissed off back at people attacking you (as I remember from our fight about honda engines, I sure had trouble not fighting back). Anyway, it's over now, and I personally look forward to seeing what she's planning on having available from her shop. And you have a point as well, it is very counterproductive (and probably qualifies as an oxymoron) to keep advertising secret.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   3:40 PM     

i have no remorese i dont live in cv. so it doesn't do me harm. and she shouldnt have came off sounding so suspicous

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So...   Posted Thu Sep 1, 05   5:23 PM     

You could at least show trace amounts of common courtesy.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
LethalToy

Re: So...   Posted Sat Sep 10, 05   11:48 PM     

holy fuck. all this drama. looks like I missed very little.

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: So...   Posted Sun Sep 11, 05   7:56 AM     

Still too much unrestrained testosterone.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 4 (5)