This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 46313

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5  
sleepee
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   11:11 PM     

you're all idiots except buddah...at least buddah has enough respect and maturity to respond correctly.

buddhakwake
Re: So...   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   12:32 AM     

Did I say the word asshole? No, I was just kinda surprised how everyone attacked so quickly for something so simple. All anybody needed to say was "I don't know" and leave it at that.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
buddhakwake
Re: So...   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   12:34 AM     

Hey now, don't get everyone pissed at me. I didn't call anybody idiots either. I just tend to have a cooler head than most people, that's how I got the nickname buddha, because I'm a pretty calm guy (and I have a big belly, but I prefer to think it's the attitude).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So...   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   1:18 AM     

Never said anything about you calling me an asshole, I just threw it in so nobody could add it later. A sort of.....pre-emptive strike. Noobs should earn credibility and respect, not expect it on their first post.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
EclipseJMC1

Re: So...   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   11:51 AM     

thx buddha 4 coolin every1 down ... damn

STREET RACING IS NOT A CRIME
DBLDREW
Re: So...   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   2:56 PM     

In reply to:

Okay, okay. But the point is that someone who was after the info for nefarious purposes wouldn't have come asking on the open forums, they would have gone about it in a nefarious way (like using whois).

Well that’s probably true but it could also be some mother who isn’t exactly internet savvy, had her son killed in street racing and has made it her life goal to stop street racing and wants the name of the owner of the site so she can file a law suite. Or it could be she wanted to talk about having add space on this site for her new rice racer speed shop. But the point is we don’t know which it is someone who wants to cause trouble to the site or someone who wants to do legitimate business. Now she was given the option to explain herself before any flaming started when Rx_otary_Se7en asked her why she wanted to know. She decided not to give us any information on who she is and why she is asking. So Rx_otary_Se7en replies that she sounds like a narc. So again she has the option to explain herself and reassure the members of this site that she doesn’t mean it any harm. But again she decided to not share any information but just say that she isn’t a narc. So in my mind she got what she deserved, and it’s nice to see FastFiveO use his flaming prowess on someone who deserved it.

Go to any other forum that talks about illegal activity and start asking questions about who the owner is, and dodge any questions on who you are and why you want it and see how fast you get flamed and banned.

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
sleepee
Re: So...   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   5:37 PM     

a few words.

she had every right to withold information, just like the faggot did with the flaming.

like i said you're all fucking idiots, all scared over a bunch of words in a forum.

FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   7:01 PM     

sleepee you withhold the power of being THE BIGGEST PUSSY ON THE FORUM even over the girls.
and you dont haf to tell us your a faggot. we already know. and as for fucking idiots. well that a gee how many of us vs 1 of you in calling whom is the idiot so you classify for the spot. so do us all a favor and go the fuck on. no one likes you homo. fighting with us will get you nowhere.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
sleepee
Re: So...   Posted Tue Aug 30, 05   9:12 PM     

wow...don't bust a 16yr old pimple off your face from getting soo mad.

haha wow..the little kid must have gotten angry....

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So... *DELETED*   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   1:37 AM     

Post deleted by Rx_otary_Se7en

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: So...   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   6:38 AM     

I just think it would have been easier to just ignore her post if everyone thought it was so bad. Especially since the admin only posts on here once or twice every few years.

buddhakwake
Re: So...   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   6:41 AM     

It's a case of trusting or not trusting what someone tells you on the internet, but wci (who I sent a PM to) explained to me that she wants to start a shop, and specifically says she's not the altezza/sitcker/coffee can type. The reason I choose to believe is because those types usually just come right out and start advertising first, rather than trying to talk to admins about the proper way to go about advertising on a forum. Not saying it's true, but that's why I'm giving her the benefit of the doubt.

DBLDREW
Re: So...   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   9:59 AM     

Well she should have said that at the beginning of this thread when Rx_otary_Se7en asked her why she wanted to know. I mean really why be so secretive, how hard is it for her to respond that she is opening up a shop and wants to talk about advertising. If her 3rd post was that response rather then being evasive, this whole fiasco would have been avoided and she would have gotten a lot more help (or at least a lot less flames).

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   10:10 AM     

and what exactly does her starting a shop haf to do with this forum other then advertisement.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So...   Posted Wed Aug 31, 05   12:58 PM     

I deleted my post, sent a personal apology, and hope that this person still wants to advertise on here.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 3 (4) 5