This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 46313

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
wcilauren
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   12:00 AM     

If someone doesn't want their name and other personal information shown, they should not be on the internet, period. The internet is not a very "secretive" place. As I said, I've already found who the owner is aside from sleepe posting the information. Just took me a second to find it, and i thought I would rely on you guys for a little help. Is it really such a big secret to know who the administrator is? Otherwise it wouldn't be posted next to their name on the memberlist. But thanks for the help anyway.

futr_civic_racer
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   12:08 PM     

I'm with FastfiveO on this one.

DBLDREW
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   1:14 PM     

Maybe you didn’t realize this but street racing is illegal, this site is dedicated to illegal activity. So when you come in here posting questions about who runs this site and give absolutely no background information on who you are and why you want this info and then flat refuse to provide this info when asked. Honestly what did you expect would happen?

89 Mustang 11.86 @ 118mph
sleepee
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   4:47 PM     

then since its illegal..hmm..maybe since you were being assholes about this.. how about a nice reference to PD. And since you were being assholes about this I think being an asshole in return we should do the same.. as say a thank you .. to you. have fun with a site that won't exsist anymore.

FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   5:11 PM     

they cant shut down a site for having the words street racing in it you idiot. and no one gives out information on where theyd meet up and i dont live in or around the area. and if we would get in trouble for being on here. guess what. your on here too stupid ass.
and a nother thing if anyone would get in trouble your the stupid ass who obviously hacked into the owners computer to get all of there personal info you posted last night that you edited. so dont start this shit of we would get introuble

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
sleepee
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   5:19 PM     

hey dumb fuck there was no hacking involved..and who said anything about this site being shut down from the PD. I was referring to something else. But since you wanna assume it was hacking and just to prove your dumbass wrong here.. check out this link http://www.whois.com/nonssl/WhoisLookup.aspx?dnl=cvsr.net

buddhakwake
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   6:12 PM     

Okay, Five0, I had to respond to this, even though I haven't even read all of the posts on page two yet. If wci was a cop, she wouldn't have needed to ask who the owner was. I could find it myself right now with a little program called WHOIS, it gives you the registered owner's name (it is public record by the way) and lots of info about them. Bacon have much more sophisticated means of gathering that kind of info (just thought I'd tell you before you think that your websites are safe from investigation). Next time don't jump on that bandwagon so quickly. I know of at least one person who wasn't a cop who wanted to know the same info (he's the car guy who's radio show I engineer on Sundays), and he just looked for the admin's sn and sent a message.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   6:18 PM     

i never said cop i said pig. pig doesnt technicly always mean cop. just like narck and kak ect.

buddhakwake
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   6:19 PM     

Okay, okay. But the point is that someone who was after the info for nefarious purposes wouldn't have come asking on the open forums, they would have gone about it in a nefarious way (like using whois).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   7:19 PM     

They could have applied their advantageous large human brain capable or working practically magic, by clicking on CONTACT WEBMASTER ON THE FRONT FUCKING PAGE.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   7:40 PM     

Damn, really? well, then that should be a sign that it wasn't someone looking to do something bad (they would have been investigating the site for a while and would likely have seen that, although I never did since I never had a need to contact the webmaster), although Steve (that's the car guy) said he tried that and never got a response. That's why he never bothered with posting the info he was going to post on the site (which I sorta did anyway when I promoted his show and the upcoming vintage race at the Jaqueline Cochrane, formerly Coachella, Airport).

wcilauren
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   8:12 PM     

Because I have tried and gotten NO RESPONCE. I've never seen anyone make such a HUGE issue over something like this. Like I've said before, I really hope you don't treat all your "newbies" like this. This will be my last post, I don't need to be on a forum like this. A big thanks to buddhakwake, though. You guys have a great evening. Cheers.

FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   8:21 PM     

youve said youd have a final post a few post ago. yet your still here and your still on. so sorry if we are scaring you.

buddhakwake
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   8:49 PM     

We usually reserve this kind of hatred for the newbies who come on here bragging about having Subarus with blown Ferrari engines making 70000 hp (or people who claim to have 1 out of 400 of some specific model of Special Racing Editions available only in Japan, since those kind of people have enough money that they don't feel the need to come to sites like this). I was actually taken aback a bit at the response from everyone. But that's the risk you take when you come to a Testosterone/Sausage fest like a car forum.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   11:05 PM     

DBLDREW's post sums up why I diddnt say anything, and its not because Im an asshole.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5