This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 46313

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5  
FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:32 PM     

rriigghht. its called you doing shit that is not supose to be done. and who ever said that thats a she. rriigghht. nerd.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
wcilauren
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:34 PM     

Because if you looked at my user name it says "lauren". I think that was his first guess. and why was it not suppose to be done?

sleepee
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:34 PM     

well obviously we know you're an asshole just the way you're acting.. what are you 12? grow up... seriously. And to think you're representing your area with that attitude.

FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:38 PM     

im not representing by any means. for your info. and as for the way im acting people like you come up in here asking for who runs the joint like your gona try and fuck things up and your pulling info up that is not revealed on this site. how the fuck else you expect me to take it.

sleepee
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:41 PM     

well if you were nice to the lady when she asked a question instead of being some ignorant little asshole trying to hide the coke up your ass. And decided to be helpful or a nice little response with I don't know who the owner is could have worked. But since you decided to be an ass and create all this nonsense. That is why I pulled the information since your asshole attitude didn't. You're representing since you responded so quickly on this site like you own it or you know the owner . If you don't like what is said. Go read a different thread.

wcilauren
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:46 PM     

Why would you sit there and ASSUME I'm here to wreck anything. Do you know me? No. That's not a very fair assumption by any means. Get to know me before you sit here and bash me over something so simple as me asking who the owner is. Besides, It's the owners business, and if he would like to make available what it is I wanted to ask, he can tell you. It's not a secret, but it's something I would like to talk to the owner about first, otherwise I would have made a public post about it, but i'd rather run what I have to say by the owner before I go and post it. I think that is extremely disrepectful (such as someone trying to promote another site and an event, i would just like to give courtesy) You're making it a hard situation for me to be respectful towards you and anyone else who bashes me over something you have NO idea about. Now how the fuck else should I take that? I would certainly HOPE you don't treat other "newbies" like that by calling someone a "narc" and a "pig". Understand?

FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:46 PM     

or you could go get or give a blowjob and go to a different form and annoy them with your ignorentness. this site is for talking cars not any gay buisness for 2 rejects. and about the coke. you certinly sound like you know alot about getting it ramed up your ass. must do it daily.

O and btw. there are dudes named lauren too

sleepee
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:47 PM     

talking about giving blowjobs and things RAMED up your ass? you must be the community faggot. Good job! illiterate one. here's your prize <^>

FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:50 PM     

heres your prize for being the one who talked about sticking coke up your ass.. hold your hand out and put your hand out like so. ,,|,, then sit and spin your queer

sleepee
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:51 PM     

don't get too upset ...don't wanna upset the flamming faggot that you're

wcilauren
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:52 PM     

Alright. So being civilized doesn't work around here.

Loren would be the male version of "lauren"

FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:52 PM     

so quit getting upset if you dont want to upset the flaming faggot meaning you....

sleepee
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:55 PM     

are you an immigrant? you seem like it? you don't know how to spell worth shit. And your comebacks are exactly the same thing I am saying. What originality you have. You need to go watch "The Wizard of Oz" and sing "if I only had a brain"

FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Sun Aug 28, 05   11:55 PM     

"A little help here, I'm new but I'd like to know who the owner of cvsr is." people come here to ask about car help. asking for help to track down the owner is not what we do. and classifying peoples information is not a right way to go.

FastFiveO
Re: So...   Posted Mon Aug 29, 05   12:00 AM     

o wow so harsh. telling me to watch movies that are still your favorits. and yet. you still dont understand the fact of my last post to you. yeah. im on a computer. im talking to a nerd do you honestly think at any point i care about how i spell. get balls dude. go duct tape your coke bottel glasses back togeather.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4 5