This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2234

x_nolimit_x
yo whats up!   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   7:15 AM     

im back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i been gone got into a lil car accident no i wasnt driving i got hit by a drunk driver ouch, my motherfucking head still hurts basturd but ill live i guess hes a real brillant guy im telling you hits me then gets plowed by a semi, the semi hit him so hard caused his vehicle to fly into a pole not a good site he is no longer alive, thank god i dont drink and drive

buddhakwake
Re: yo whats up!   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   5:53 PM     

Let this be a lesson to any of you on this board who drink and drive. I've seen some nasty stuff, and been told about even more by y best friend (who is an EMT) that happens when people drive drunk. You're lucky x, it could have been you that got pushed into the semi's path.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
x_nolimit_x
Re: yo whats up!   Posted Sat Aug 27, 05   3:02 PM     

yeah im still not posting like i used to, i just dont got the power to get up alot still my whole body freakin hurts, and i swear my head feels like its no longer on my shoulders