This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 9888

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
FastFiveO
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   12:54 AM     

screw it ill grab a beer

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   12:56 AM     

I think I'm out of coke anyway.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   12:57 AM     

i dont have soda i cant find the beer i dunno where it went but i got absolute vodka

buddhakwake
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   1:02 AM     

well, sto lat my friend (that's a polish toast that means 100 years, as in may you have another wonderful 100 years in your life, it hasn't come true for me yet though).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   1:08 AM     

But you arent 100....

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   1:10 AM     

no, but the four years that have passed since I first was toasted in Poland haven't gone all that well. Things just seem to keep getting worse. If it doesn't stop soon, I don't know if I want the other 96.

FastFiveO
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   1:17 AM     

i hear ya man. life sux

buddhakwake
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   1:18 AM     

at least there are still cars to keep me going. of course if gas prices keep getting higher that'll go away too. we can't gas and go here in CA, you have to pay first.

FastFiveO
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   1:22 AM     

agreed gass prices suck. but then agin that is why ill be driving the explorer during the week and the stang mainly on weekends. unless some loser has a big mouth . then ill shut em up. unless its a total waste such as 99% of honda's

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   1:26 AM     

So youre going to solve your gas problem by driving an explorer? Why doesnt that seem like a good idea?

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   1:37 AM     

well, compared to what his stang will be doing, the explorer will look like an econo car. let's just say it should be awesome.

FastFiveO
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   2:09 AM     

you dont know what im running or doing to the stang so how would you know honestly how the gas is going to run me

buddhakwake
Re: Couple New Vids   Posted Fri Aug 26, 05   2:23 AM     

my guess would be 4 or 5 miles per gallon if it'll be worse than an explorer.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)