This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 6313

zx2power88
what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   12:01 AM     

neon srt4, wrx, the evo,or the new civic ivtec and the 6's are g35, z, crossfire...hay its ur car ..lol

i would go evo and g35

save the neon
buddhakwake
Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   12:46 AM     

Are those my only choices? Because if they are, I'd go with the Evo (just read a magazine article about a guy pushing 690 or so whp in his Evo VIII) and the Z. Otherwise I'd go with the Evo (690 WHP!!!!!! FROM A FOUR BANGER!!!!!!) and the BMW 330i (what can I say, I like the handling of a 3 series, and the toughness of that engine), though I'd go with the New Porsche Cayman S if I wanted a 2 seater (supercar handling at around $55-60,000). Of course, you left out a lot of great cars by not putting in choices for 8's 10's and even 12's (love that Scaglietti, and would gladly become a hit man if it meant I could own one, meaning I'd kill lots of people for it). There's the M3 for 8's (I told you I was a sucker for a BMW), and in the 10's there's the Viper or the Carrera GT (though I'd have to say, if money was no object I'd go for the full-blooded German instead of the half-American/half-German Viper).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   10:21 AM     

anyone can buy a 4 hanger and crank up the compression and throw a bunch of boost on it tho same as any 4 hanger

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   11:41 AM     

True, but not many can handle the stress of 40 psi of boost like that Mitsubishi engine. And I know Mitsubishi builds great engines. My Dad had a 1985 Dodge Ram small pickup that had a Mitsubishi engine in it that ran for 265000 miles before it wouldn't pass smog anymore and he decided to sell it to someone who was going to register it in Mexico, and it's still going now 4 years later, gotta be over 300,000 miles by now.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   2:30 PM     

it all depends how much nickle in the block they can afford to have really. without the nickle in the block its weak and can not handel much with out cracking or otherwise. such as the great thing with cobra blocks they can handel 1000 hp safely withoutcracking it. and its not only because its a 4bolt main. but because it has more nickle to it. but with any hi performance block. more nickle,more strength,more power capabilitys

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   4:23 PM     

Both the Evo and STI use a cast iron block at around 19psi (give or take). I dont find either car to be very special, because to me, you can have the same thing on an LS Integra on 10 PSI, and put out the same amount of whp as either of those cars do at the crank with 9:1 compression. I dont think much of a car that runs that much psi and only makes that much power (and is a sedan for that matter); thats just my opinion. For 6 cyl, the G35 and Z are the same, and the crossfire sucks, So you leaev me no choice but the Z (which I wouldnt mind having anyways)

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Silo55
Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   10:23 PM     

Id definitly go for the Evo as a 4 and the Z as a 6.

[External Image Removed]
evo_mad

Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Wed Nov 23, 05   6:56 AM     

evo for sure

FastFiveO
Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Wed Nov 23, 05   1:56 PM     

Z33's suck raw ass without a turbo or intense tuning

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Thu Nov 24, 05   1:02 AM     

They run a very low 14 stock on an all motor application, so whats wrong with them? Its way too expensive to turbo-charge it, and it still make great power all motor. The only thing that sucks raw ass N/A is the Supra and 300 zx.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastFiveO
Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Thu Nov 24, 05   11:49 AM     

every year the 300's have been turbo'd and been good cars. and for the price a Z33 is expensive anyways but the performance has went down a lil bit compared to nissan's 300's compatition but... they have lost there edge without the turbo. if they came stock with a turbo then it would be better for power and have the turbo edge they they have always had.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: what is your car ..the fast 4's and 6...well the new ones ...   Posted Thu Nov 24, 05   2:27 PM     

But they made a more powerful motor N/A to go with it. Its only 20-30 HP off from the turbo application, so its more reliable with a minimal loss of performance, and the same thing goes for the RX-8.