This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 19032

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
Narco
Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   12:38 PM     

Has anyone heard of this guy
He goes around stockholm in sweden on his motorbike at like 200mph and gets around the whole city in 15 minutes he is a crazy cunt
if u want to see it download it from limewire and type in ghost rider in the search bar and look for the stockholm run its a big file but it is well worth it
he gets chased by cops but they can't do anything cause there in Volvo's and he's on an amazin bike. its gas

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   1:54 PM     

We're lazy bastards, why don't you find it and post us a link?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:16 PM     

the file is too big and i ain't seen it anywhere else other than limewire and also i'm a lazy bastard too so fuck it

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:41 PM     

Okay then. Good answer, but that sucks because I don't do P2P kinda stuff (way too risky, no matter what anyone tries to tell you).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
x_nolimit_x
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:46 PM     

cant say i have

Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:48 PM     

yeah i know what ur talkin about but limewire seems to b the best cause nothing has happen me with it yet but then again it might happen u so use at ur own peril

Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:49 PM     

u should defineitly check it out then

x_nolimit_x
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:59 PM     

i8 i will, by the way yall know im posting a few minutes after him that dont make me him does it?

Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   4:00 PM     

Yeah it does

Silo55
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   10:15 PM     

Hehe, i found a link. http://www.streetracersonline.com/

Just look on the left side under video fetere and click it for ghost rider. It has more than 1 of his videos.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   10:17 PM     

cool, thanks.

Silo55
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   10:21 PM     

No problem, the video are sorta low quality though.

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   11:53 PM     

yeah i think thats the guy that was on the stunt bike vid i got. hes like.. in london or something.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   4:25 PM     

he is swedish but there are a couple of vids floatin about the net of other people doin that type of shit but i like he the best cause he's got a cool name like the cartoon guy and he is crazy gettin that close to them der cars

FastFiveO
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   4:39 PM     

yeah and almost letting himself crash.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3