This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 19032

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
rabidronin
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Tue Aug 9, 05   7:27 AM     

Jesus, does every post in these forums just end up being an arguement? Why dont you guys just stick to talking about automotive stuff, and quit with the fighting.

x_nolimit_x
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   2:18 AM     

stfu and blow me bitch

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   1:50 PM     

Sometimes you need to watch who your talking to if you want to stay on the positive side of the insult line.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   4:50 PM     

Come on now, if you're going to get mad like that don't abreviate it. Just write "shut the fuck up" and leave the little kid im stuff for elsewhere.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   5:26 PM     

alright u guys have made better sense than me and i just read over the posts i made and i sound like a complete dick i don't even agree with most of the shit i said.
i guess america wins again

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Fri Aug 12, 05   6:15 PM     

Nothing to do with "America wins again", frankly there are a lot of times where I'm quite disappointed with America. It's just a matter of thinking logically about dangers before you commit to something that sounds like fun. There are way too many people everywhere who end up having to say "it just seemed like a good idea at the time" after something bad happens that they didn't think about beforehand.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
x_nolimit_x
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Sat Aug 13, 05   9:31 PM     

nothing to do with america man like he said .. hell theres way more places i would rather be than america this place is shit i know i was born and raised here but hell look at george bush's stupid ass he dont know how to run a country but newayz its just somethings are stupid to do man thats all i was trying to say

Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Sun Aug 14, 05   1:37 PM     

yeah i understand
but at least ur president does something our one does fuck all
and the guy who does do something is a complete fuck wit and he went to america looking like a leprachan and now all the american tourists keep askin where all the leprachans are
there ain't no fucking leprachans in ireland and i am pretty sure there never was

x_nolimit_x
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 15, 05   12:30 AM     

roflmao yeah thas funny shit, were are they anyways? lol just kidding man

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 15, 05   11:18 PM     

But...but...I've seen leprechauns, they make cereal with moons and stars and horseshoes in it, and really shitty, scary movies. And what about that old movie, Darby O'Gill and the Little People? Are you telling me that all the things I've based my life on are untrue? TV lied to me? Say it ain't so Joe! (The preceding was all just a joke, I love Ireland and my two favorite Irish exports to America: Guiness and my Great-Grandfather, Thomas Finnegan).

Silo55
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Tue Aug 16, 05   12:08 AM     

A leprechaun used to live in my backyard, tis name was Barney, had a pot of gold too.

[External Image Removed]
Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Tue Aug 16, 05   4:03 PM     

and another thing we don't live in thatch roofed houses either
when did ur great grandfather leave Ireland do u know
was it during the famine which the faggots of yester year england caused destroyin our country
before it their was 8 million irish and nowadays there is only about 4million down south and about another 1million up north and to really piss off the irish the english kept the north
i don't mind the english now they are pretty cool but there are some faggots their just like here

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Thu Aug 18, 05   1:46 PM     

My great grandfather came over to Hawaii sometime between 1900-1920, I asked my grandmother, but she's not sure (except that he left before he had kids).

Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Thu Aug 18, 05   4:12 PM     

nah it wasn't the famine then that happened between 1845-1847
he proberly left during the rising of 1916 when the i.r.b fought for independence

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Thu Aug 18, 05   5:21 PM     

Don't really know for certain. I do remember being told at one point that he was "sent" to America by his family. He was also he house detective at the Royal Hawaiian Hotel.

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)