This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 19032

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   5:01 PM     

yeah but the important thing is he doesn't

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   5:46 PM     

NO! The important thing is that he was stupid enough and enough of an asshole to do that shit in the first place. It's not right to put innocent people in danger like that (and you're an even bigger idiot if you think he's cool for doing it).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   6:31 PM     

alright that is a very good point
but he is on the motorway so he will only really hurt himself if he does crash
and i don't thing he is cool i thing he is crazy thats my whole point and some of the near misses he has are mind bogglin and i just thing it is amazin'
thats all i'm sayin bout this. and also ghost rider is a stuntman and does have experience doin this shit and so the chances are slashed of him crashin i'm not sayin he won't crash but it is very slim compared with another amateur biker doin it
and also everytime u get in a car U endanger innocent people so just think about for a minute. u might not mean to but u do it is a fact everyone is likely to have a crash it is a fact

x_nolimit_x
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   8:42 PM     

tellem dude, there is no reason to put someones life at risk

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Fri Aug 5, 05   3:53 PM     

But it's not just him. His actions attract police attention, and that just makes the danger worse. And before you start thinking that he can outrun the cops because he's on a bike and they drive Volvos, remember that no bike or car for the street can outrun a radio signal. Taking the risk of just driving is very different from making the conscious choice to drive in an unsafe manner for the conditions (i.e. driving very fast through traffic moving much slower than you), whether you are a stuntman or not. There are many variables that become exponentially worse when you do things in extreme manners (like a tire blowout), that not even being a stuntman can properly make up for.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Fri Aug 5, 05   9:49 PM     

yeah man i understand that but nothing bad did happen in the video so i can let it slidde u know if he had of crashed i would have been well pissed at him.
i understand ur point but somethings are just ment to happen.

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Fri Aug 5, 05   10:23 PM     

"somethings are just ment to happen" If that isn't the worst copout attitude, I don't know what is. That's the same kind of thinking that allows horrible things to happen in the name of "God". "Oh, it's horrible that all those poor little brown people had to die, but some things are just meant to happen." That's how so many people manage to keep their consciences clean with so many bad things happening in the world. People starving? It was meant to happen. Mine collapses on 60 people because some corporate fatcat wanted to get a few more dollars of coal? It was meant to happen. It's a bullshit copout.

Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Fri Aug 5, 05   11:38 PM     

man shit happens no one can stop shit happening like death or accidents. people starving aint my fault u can blame drought or the fuckin world bank for that shit or just pure human greed i cant stop it and i'm pretty sure u can't either
natural disasters happen another thing i have no control over and thats what we get. i think they happen to keep us in check. we have to learn to fuckin share and get rid of this injustice.
and as u said about big corperations ripen us all of i agree with that its greed and i sickens me but its happenin and again i can't do anything about it and everyone has to stand up the them fuckin wankers

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Sat Aug 6, 05   1:05 AM     

Shit doesnt just happen, someone makes it happen, and in this case, that asshole flying around on his bike is going to make shit happen once he hits somebody. If he hits someone, shit diddnt just happen, he made it, and theres gonna be plenty of it.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Sat Aug 6, 05   1:11 AM     

so ur tryin to tell me some one cause earthquakes and tsunamis and shit like that shit does happen

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Sat Aug 6, 05   9:33 AM     

Neither Rx nor I said that earthquakes and tsunamis don't "just happen". What I was objecting to was your use of that phrase relating to things that are conscious choices (ghost rider running amok) and how people use it to pass off things which could easily be averted by conscious choices (people starving to death, or dying unnecessarily). True, hurricanes and other natural disasters do "just happen" but many of the horrible things in the world could be stopped if people just scrapped that attitude of "shit happens" when things that COULD BE CHANGED occur. Now, I'm not saying you could change it yourself, but if there was a general effort by all the little people we COULD make a difference and keep most of the shit from happening.

x_nolimit_x
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Sat Aug 6, 05   7:35 PM     

hey hey hey fuckboy just shutup there right your wrong, hell earthquaks and stuff just happen, but when ppl drive around like fucking morons thats when things happen because there fucking morons, and of course he didnt hurt someone dont mean anything that just makes him wanna do it again then what if he slips and hits a corner kills 10 ppl, is it shit happens? well if so then the police shouldnt arrest him but its cause shit happens by someone who should of had the common sense not to do something that stupid

Narco
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Sun Aug 7, 05   1:40 PM     

so ur sayin only morons kill people am i right and that they only cause accidents?

buddhakwake
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Sun Aug 7, 05   2:50 PM     

I would bet that he's saying that only morons do that kind of shit in uncontrolled situations (i.e. not performing stunts for a movie) with unsuspecting and innocent people around.

x_nolimit_x
Re: Ghost Rider   Posted Mon Aug 8, 05   6:55 PM     

what budd said is exactly what i meant why the fuck do that stupid shit around ppl, your a fucking moron hell ill tell you again your a fucking moron

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3