This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 9224

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
FastFiveO
ford KA   Posted Sat Jul 30, 05   9:46 PM     

http://www.big-boys.com/articles/fordpigeon2.html

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: ford KA   Posted Sat Jul 30, 05   10:00 PM     

I love that one, have it saved on my harddrive, but it's not nearly as bad as the one with the cat. That one was so bad that I don't know if you can find it anymore (it had the cat sticking it's head in a sunroof, only to have the car close the sunroof on it).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: ford KA   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   2:55 PM     

ROTFLMAO try n find it.. sounds like it be funny

x_nolimit_x
Re: ford KA   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   6:12 PM     

hahahahaha thas funny

buddhakwake
Re: ford KA   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   11:01 PM     

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sportka.html click on the link, and on the next page, right click the link and save target as... It's pretty extreme, at least for a car commercial.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: ford KA   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   4:58 AM     

ROTFLMAO i wish my car would do that to some of the stupid cats around here. i dont want cat heads in my car tho

buddhakwake
Re: ford KA   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   1:52 PM     

Feel the same way. One time one of the local cats got into my 76 El Camino and pissed in the fuckin car. It smelled for months, it was horrible. But you'd also have to deal with the blood everywhere, not just the cat heads unfortunately. You'd be washing your car all the time, inside and out.

x_nolimit_x
Re: ford KA   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:48 PM     

your right that would be nasty

MustangFanatic

Re: ford KA   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   7:34 PM     

I just found some pictures of the Ford Steet KA Yesterday and I have one as my desktop right now. It's an awesome Euro Car.

Narco
Re: ford KA   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   4:32 PM     

you like this car i hate it
car makers should all go back to the 50's,60's and 70's in america and take a leaf out of the designers of that days book.
so many great lookin cars came out back then like the el camino, the gt40 (although the ford gt is supposed to look like it u can't beat the mk1 gt40) and my personal favorite the ford mustang.
then again sayin that we mighten of gotten the nissan skyline or maybe we would have got something better who knows.

zx2power88
Re: ford KA   Posted Sun Sep 4, 05   10:46 PM     

why cant my car kill cats and birds? damnit i want that car

save the neon
buddhakwake
Re: ford KA   Posted Wed Sep 7, 05   3:07 PM     

because it's an avenger. it couldn't kill a fly.

LethalToy

Re: ford KA   Posted Sun Sep 11, 05   12:27 AM     

or a Lada.

Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off the goal.
[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: ford KA   Posted Sun Sep 11, 05   5:31 PM     

That's kinda close. I mean, the older ladas had something like 77 hp.

zx2power88
Re: ford KA   Posted Mon Sep 12, 05   10:24 AM     

mine has 170...but.....I STILL DONT RACE IT so stop talking shit get over it

save the neon
Pages in this thread: (1) 2