This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 18507

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3  
Import__

READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:02 PM     

think i have came off to a bad start once again sorry if i piss ppl off i have a mouth that dont stop and most shit i talk is bs but my car isnt i got nothing to hide its my pride and joy and i have been working on my car since i was 13 working buying peice at a time so yeah ill get offensive over my car dont think i wont .. but newho sry for whoever i pissed off i take all this as a joke cause i know none of ya but if i get annoying say lil kid stfu lol i tend to stfu unless im right but like dont be so harsh on me just be like no dude ur completely fucking wrong shutup lol and ill be like ok ill look it up thanks for telling me so yeah im going on an on but newho what i came to say is hey i only been here a week im new im having fun yeah lata

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:23 PM     

Lil' kid stfu.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Import__

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:26 PM     

aww your so nice to me ... fuck dude did you really have to be that way seriously? geez just kinda hinting sorry for pissing ppl off

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:28 PM     

You told me if I wanted you to shutup, that all I had to say was "lil kid stfu", so I did.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
Import__

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:31 PM     

lol harsh i was trying to come off as the funny person instead of pissing everyone here off

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:31 PM     

Diddn't work.

FastFiveO
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:32 PM     

wow... think hed get a hint.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Import__

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:33 PM     

i dont take hints from jackass's

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:34 PM     

lmao your such a poser it isnt even that funny. its like.. you dont know we know yourfull of shit..

Import__

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:35 PM     

im not bitch.....poser ... what are u a 14yr old? man i havent called ppl posers since the 8th grade ...

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:37 PM     

actualy im17 and i own a better car then your POS sorry.. your imaginary pos

Import__

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:40 PM     

lmao mmk ill take my time someweres else i dont needa listen to you dude seriously you 17 punkass lil teenager btw hit pubirty man seriously cause the way you act you are still to immature to have hit it

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:42 PM     

it takes one to try to know one fact of the matter is i work for my shit. and im building my own car. and i dont have a rich mother and father like you. so i dont sponge off ppl like a lil prissy bitch

Import__

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:52 PM     

hmmm lets see sponge offa my mom and dad thas funny ... i worked for what i got and i kept my grades up and i made my parents happy...thats how i got what i got .....and just so you know this and read this i only got the vehicles for that the rest was working .. i went from stock to super nice rice by working for a roofing company as a labor, harveys as a stock boy, t&t fencing as a hole digger, i cut peoples grass for money you see i got the vehicles because i done good things but what my got is because i worked my fucking ass off got it ? no ? get it bitch

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   9:57 PM     

You're like 16, so back the fuck off before I go on a hating spree, and for the record, there is no such thing as nice rice. Your fucking body kit servers no purpose (and is ugly) and your hood scoop is a fucking barrel of monkeys.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2 3