This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 18507

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)  
x_nolimit_x
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   11:56 PM     

lol i personally know him hes the bitch in town who thinks he is the baddest around

Import__

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   12:01 AM     

bitch shutup ill outrun you and make you go crying home to your mommie

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   4:53 AM     

if only gas the price of gas was cheaper.. id come up there and show him what a REAL car sounds like and does. instead that cracker jack box toy he calls a car. but if i want to pwn a ricer i can do that shit here.. tho i dont like to waste gas on them eather.. o well.. hes a loser. O hey... you got the econo box mr. drive rice and eat it too... you can come to S.C.ill even give you a 10 car length and stay light on the gas

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   12:02 PM     

Anyody else notice that both of their posts were 5 minutes apart from each other? I still think they're the same person.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
x_nolimit_x
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   3:45 PM     

lol dude its not hard to be on at the same time ...i have seen me and you logged on at the same time so does that make me and you the same person?

Import__

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   6:31 PM     

dude im not him and btw a comment to him stfu you stupidass moron

[External Image Removed]
zx2power88
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   9:10 PM     

do you think that he dug the hole he is in...haha 7 second civic i like civic's as long in its all go and no show but damn how much did u put into the motor if it is a 7 or an 8 sec car as u say?

save the neon
buddhakwake
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   9:46 PM     

Well, I think the professional drag racing imports probably have somewhere upwards of a quarter million dollars put into the engines, not to mention special fuel, and specially modified bodies and drive trains in order to hit those kind of numbers. not to mention being able to hit 180+ mph trap speeds.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Mon Aug 22, 05   10:02 PM     

fastest mph import 350Z (Z33) reaching 200 mph before being blowed up and the shitty driver wrecking and demolishing the car.
fastest import drag is a very hi 6 second low 7 second if i remember right it is a tacoma or a supra. anyways. venom owns the car...

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3)