This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 18507

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
buddhakwake
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Wed Jul 27, 05   10:29 PM     

This whole thread made me laugh out loud. And you're right Rx, that's a shitty hood he's got there. I've been looking at hoods for my tC but can't find one that looks the way I want it. I want one with vents at both sides that will draw air out from the engine compartment (increasing cooling here in the desert, and maybe giving me a little better downforce for my FWD), so that'd be angled with the bottom of the vents towards the front of the car and the top of the vents toward the back of the car. If any of you out there sees it let me know.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Thu Jul 28, 05   12:22 PM     

i quote you on this one.. you said you did stuff to make your parrents happy aka suck up so that they would give you things that you wanted. and quite frankly i think your as full of shit as your ceptic tank is. if that is your car it is ugly as hell and i hardly call racing other ricers making your car fast. its just called yall dont know how to build a car. see. the specs of a car is pulling HP out of your motor not adding neons and saying "dude thats 15 hp right there" and if you want power you dont go to a economy car to get it. get a real car and not a match box and gimme a haller next time your in S.C. so you can eat my eghaust then go back home and claim you beat me after i done stoped because you could finaly get your car infront of me to get your blinkers on and say that "you won cuz you were like.. 3 carlengths of me" haha your such a typical ricer [External Image Removed]

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Silo55
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Thu Jul 28, 05   4:23 PM     

Well while were out it, how much power does your Civic have anyway??

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Thu Jul 28, 05   6:33 PM     

hes pushing 23 to the wheels twith a brigs n straton with offroad exhaust and a CAI and 15 ft/lb tq

Silo55
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Thu Jul 28, 05   7:43 PM     

Nice, my dirtbike almost has as much power as that! Just a tad bit off, bet my bike will beat it since its several hundred pounds lighter.

[External Image Removed]
Import__

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   4:42 AM     

typical ricer oo wowz im just a kid who sucked up to his parents huh no i done my chores plus the outside ones my dad hadda do i went to work with my dad and mom and i made good grades and got into no trouble no needa suck up ... i worked for what i got bitch and typical ricer blow me bitch my rice runs 7's and 8's dumb fuck

[External Image Removed]
FastFiveO
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   5:33 AM     

im sorry, they dont make a track short enough for you to classify yourself running 7's or 8's

rabidronin
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   7:42 AM     

Use some punctuation, you just make yourself look like more of a tard without it. If you want people to take you seriously, atleast learn how to write.

Silo55
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   11:48 AM     

Ok if your running 7 and 8s what engine did you swap out for? For those times you should be pushing 1000hp. Ohh yea im a ricer, im not even old enough to get a licence, and also why you getting so pissed at me now? All i said i could beat your car on my bike if your car had as much power as Fast said.

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   1:28 PM     

And just how much money do you make that you were able to make that 7-8 second 1/4 mile 1000+hp Civic. Didn't you say you made the money by digging holes and stuff like that? If you made that much money doing that stuff, I gotta find me a new line of work.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Import__

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   9:40 AM     

well seeing how i got no bills besides gas for the car i think that means at the $8 dollar a hour rate i got plenty enough money and with harveys as a stock boy i made $7.50 with no bills to pasy besides gas and i worked with the roofing company for $9 with no bills to pay

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   9:55 AM     

I have no bills to pay either (one of the perks of living at home) but I still haven't managed to save up the 30 or 40,000 it would take to make a civic look and run like you claim yours does.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: READ PLZ   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   1:02 PM     

You are digging yourself into the biggest fucking hole imaginable. There is no way in hell you bought 3 cars, and then spent the rest of your money on a T88 kit, a dart block built with a Type R head, all the internals to go with it, plus so much extra. Quit shitting in my mouth and telling me its a sundae.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
x_nolimit_x
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   6:10 PM     

lmmfao dude sounds stupid but nobody knows what he has in it i mean shit he could have that the money he earnt and spent for his car but personally i think he is lying .....

buddhakwake
Re: READ PLZ   Posted Sun Jul 31, 05   10:55 PM     

WOW! That was just...WOW! How long do you think this person went to school? What was the point of that one?

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3