This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2991

rabidronin
Updates   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   8:19 AM     

I was just wondering, why hasnt there been any updates to the rest of the site, like the movies and stuff?

FastFiveO
Re: Updates   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   8:48 AM     

obviously your new.... the whole site has changed and im shure new movies or w/e will be put up soon enough

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
rabidronin
Re: Updates   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   10:37 AM     

yeah, im new to the site. thanks for the reply though.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Updates   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   2:44 PM     

The whole site HASNT changed. All thats changed is the addition of a create-a-ride forum, and the main page display of the forums. The videos have been the same for god knows how long.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
rabidronin
Re: Updates   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   6:52 PM     

I wish there were new videos and such. Ive been looking for videos of import street races, and all I can find mostly is high end cars. Not saying they arent cool... but Id like to see cars race that the average person could maybe afford.

buddhakwake
Re: Updates   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   7:06 AM     

The videos are submissions. There are no new videos because no one is sending them in. But the site was supposed to be redesigned to make it easier for people to send them in, so hopefully we'll see some more soon.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Import__

Re: Updates   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   12:45 PM     

well if thats true i got some vid clips for yall there pretty damn cool to .... and there is two ofem were the racers wrecked ... whatta shame

[External Image Removed]
buddhakwake
Re: Updates   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   6:38 PM     

Well then, send them in.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Import__

Re: Updates   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   9:07 PM     

i will give me time to put them on my pc there all on cam lol

[External Image Removed]