This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 7784

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
2FaSt4u777
Shelby GT 500   Posted Thu Jul 21, 05   5:03 PM     

Does n e one kno how much a shelby gt 500 would cost? i have a little idea but not much and im pretty sure they cost alot

rabidronin
Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Fri Jul 22, 05   1:40 PM     

According to the Road and Track magazine I have with me right now, they say the estimated price is going to be around $38,000, but im sure dealerships will mark up the price much higher.

FastFiveO
Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Fri Jul 22, 05   9:38 PM     

price.. i dunno. it could go down as easily as it can go up but it should be in the 34 grand area.. around the same as saleen steeda and roush

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
rabidronin
Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   7:40 AM     

Well Im predicting its going to end up costing as much as a Corvette when it comes out. Ford is already having a problem keeping up with the demand for the new Mustang GT, nevermind when people rush out to buy the GT500 which is going to be made in less volume than the GT. Im guessing dealers will see that and jump all over it as a reason to mark the cars prices way up.

FastFiveO
Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   8:51 AM     

with the 05's Mustang GT's they started saying 30gz+ but once they hit the market literaly they went to around 25gz for a base model GT

rabidronin
Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Sat Jul 23, 05   10:41 AM     

According to the Ford website, the starting price for the Mustang GT $25,815, and Ive seen the marked up for over $30k

buddhakwake
Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   7:04 AM     

Well, yeah, a dealer will always mark up the price if he feels that he can (when the new Mini Cooper came out they were going for close to 30 grand, if you could find them, when the Manufacturer info said the most expensive was about 26 fully loaded). That doesn't mean that you won't be able to find them for the MSRP, you'll just have to look harder for the more honest dealers.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Import__

Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   12:49 PM     

you have to think tho the C6 corvettes gonna bring ppl to its a badass car lol...chevy is steadily working on new cars ... just like ford ..... you just gonna have to wait and see what happens if u ask me tho the Mercedes-Benz SLK55 AMG should make more money... its a badass nice ass car

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   2:20 PM     

How many people are going to buy an AMG, let alone hae enough money to buy one.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   6:40 PM     

Both of those cars you mention will sell well, but they are nowhere near enough to boost a company's bottom line. DaimlerChrysler and GM need to come out with good cars for average people, with prices below 30,000 dollars (both cars you mention are well over 40,000 and will not even be produced in the kind of numbers to keep a car company solvent).

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Import__

Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Sun Jul 24, 05   9:10 PM     

said it should never said it would ... tho in my mind it should i been checking it out its a really nice car and i luv the way the ppl make it sound i havent gotten my chance to see one were i live we dont have a mercedes dealership

[External Image Removed]
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Mon Jul 25, 05   1:44 AM     

Why would you say something that you arent confident of happening, or something that has a very small possibility of happening? Heres what you said in a nutshell "AMG should sell lots of those cars to keep themselves in business, but it probably wont happen"

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
FastRacer

Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Mon Jul 25, 05   7:19 AM     

theres a nice shelby gt 500 on ebay for 51 grand just to give u a heads up

FastFiveO
Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Mon Jul 25, 05   10:45 AM     

dude... why is your user name import and you have a rice burner on your avtar yer you got stangs on your sig pic?

buddhakwake
Re: Shelby GT 500   Posted Mon Jul 25, 05   12:42 PM     

That's a good question, maybe it has something to do with his lack of punctuation.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2