This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 9318

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
RobLee07
new as well   Posted Wed Jul 13, 05   11:35 AM     

hey my name is stormy from texas I'm new and any tips would help
Thanks!!!

MustangFanatic

Re: new as well   Posted Wed Jul 13, 05   1:32 PM     

Most of us hate those crappy imports like Honda.

buddhakwake
Re: new as well   Posted Wed Jul 13, 05   4:51 PM     

Don't pay any attention to MustangFanatic (he can't even read a post correctly, just look at the Fords made by VW thread). Not everyone on here hates imports. But, a word of warning, almost all of us hate the "style over substance" imports (even those of us who drive imports). If you care about performance, welcome to the forum. If you are here to talk about Altezza's and coffee can exhausts, I recommend going somewhere else before you get attacked by all of us on here.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
MustangFanatic

Re: new as well   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   4:27 PM     

Like holding grudges I see.

buddhakwake
Re: new as well   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   5:31 PM     

Naw, just like steering people away from the BullShitters, like you.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
MustangFanatic

Re: new as well   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   7:42 PM     

By the way, that other post WAS a post. But seeing as you didn't see that, I assume you want a Hond Civic CRX with a huge tin can that flashes in colors.

FastFiveO
Re: new as well   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   8:06 PM     

shes a lil like.. 15 yearold girl bro.. dont expect to much.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: new as well   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   8:45 PM     

I never expect anything from anybody. But I thought that she should be protected from someone who doesn't know shit and tries to spread hatred.

buddhakwake
Re: new as well   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   8:47 PM     

WTF are you talking about? I never made any kind of claim to wanting anything with a flashing exhaust. If you read the things I write, then you would know that I am one of the most ardent anti-"ricer" (all-show, no go) people on this forum (even thought I own and drive Japanese imports).

MustangFanatic

Re: new as well   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   8:51 PM     

Sure, ok, whatever...

MustangFanatic

Re: new as well   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   8:52 PM     

This crappy little argument is getting very old in my opinion..

buddhakwake
Re: new as well   Posted Mon Aug 1, 05   9:05 PM     

What arguement? I just want you to show me where I ever claimed to want a CRX (or any car for that matter) with a flashing exhaust tip. If you can, then I must have done a lot more drugs than I know about, cause I don't think it ever happened.

x_nolimit_x
Re: new as well   Posted Thu Aug 4, 05   8:38 PM     

hey man does he shutup?

FastFiveO
Re: new as well   Posted Fri Aug 5, 05   2:24 AM     

do you?

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
MustangFanatic

Re: new as well   Posted Fri Aug 5, 05   12:43 PM     

Thanks there Fast.. Eventhough you weren't doing in my behalf.

Pages in this thread: (1) 2