This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1804

thecardinal6

I'm Back!!!   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   4:43 PM     

Sorry i've been gone for so long and haven't posted guys!! I know you have all missed me alot (ok, that was just a joke). Just posting to say hi again!

I will not hesitate to beat your a** with your own shoe m***** f*****
-LAPD Officer
FastFiveO
Re: I'm Back!!!   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   8:56 PM     

every body has been gone.. so welcome back

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
SweetNeon

Re: I'm Back!!!   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   9:26 PM     

who are you again?

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: I'm Back!!!   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   9:58 PM     

Almost nobody, but at least hes nice.

"go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Direct quote from FastFiveO
buddhakwake
Re: I'm Back!!!   Posted Wed Jul 6, 05   9:18 AM     

I'm back too, sorta. I was in Turkey for the past week and had no good internet connection. Now I'm back in Poland and will be stopping in again to read the bitchfests (Rx and FiveO have got a few interesting ones going right now) and maybe with some comments if I can think of anything. Remember, pictures of Non-US market cars coming in just about 2 weeks when I get back to the states and my photo editing software (gotta get the resolutions down or the mods will get pissed about the 680 kb sizes of each picture)., there are some interesting ones. Have fun everyone.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.