This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2786

buddhakwake
European Cars   Posted Mon Jun 27, 05   10:27 AM     

Hey everybody out there. I'm in Europe, and having fun looking at American Cars that aren't available in the states (not to mention some pretty nice European cars). Taking pictures of things, and will post when I get back to the states mid-July. Saw a very weird Ford (not a KA) here that I can't identify, so I'm definitely sending that one when I get back. Have fun aruging, if I see anything I feel like jumping in on I'll join you still, just maybe not as often.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: European Cars   Posted Mon Jun 27, 05   11:39 AM     

sounds cool many once you get back and post a picture i might posible be able to identify it

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: European Cars   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   2:01 PM     

Figured out what it was. Saw another one today (though it sure looked like the exact same one) and was able to read the little name plate on the side (nothing on the back but the oval). It's a Puma. Shitty name, but a nice little car all the same. Don't have the picture to put up yet, but will do by the 20th of July (I get back to the states on the 18th). Oh, and saw an intersitng lttle Chevy called Spark, gotta go back later and get pictures, since I didn't have my camera.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.

Edited by buddhakwake (Tue Jun 28, 05   2:02 PM)

EclipseJMC1

Re: European Cars   Posted Thu Jul 28, 05   1:38 PM     

hey im from scotland and pumas are a pretty common sight here (well they were) there is this cool scottish tuner mag called fast and modified uve gotta check it out!! www.fastandmodified.com > www.fastandmodified.com

STREET RACING IS NOT A CRIME
FastFiveO
Re: European Cars   Posted Thu Jul 28, 05   6:41 PM     

i don't see a puma anywhere on there

EclipseJMC1

Re: European Cars   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   2:31 AM     

Oh, theres no pumas on that site i just wanted to tell you about it

STREET RACING IS NOT A CRIME

Edited by EclipseJMC1 (Fri Jul 29, 05   2:33 AM)

FastFiveO
Re: European Cars   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   4:10 AM     

ok, gotcha.. i tought you were saying there were a semi good amount in your area, and there were some done up ones on that site.

buddhakwake
Re: European Cars   Posted Fri Jul 29, 05   1:24 PM     

Glad I didn't go there looking for one then.