This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 18826

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Mon Jun 27, 05   10:24 PM     

Integras are sexy.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   4:06 AM     

through your eyes. wake up n smell the coffee. not everyone likes your car just like not everyone likes my car because of my 4 headlights \ :- /

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   12:13 PM     

There isnt a person in the world that wouldnt say your car is ugly. Its dirty as fuck, and you have it sitting on 4 different dirty ass wheels. If you dont like my comments, then wash the damn thing and get some OEM's for christ sake.

Samir "Office Space"
MustangFanatic

Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   4:49 PM     

Wow FastOFive, I used to respect you, but you just blew your rep. in one whole thread! Congrats.

FastFiveO
Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   6:39 PM     

if you had a cell in your brain youd see THEY ARE 4 OF THE SAME RIMS RETARD and if i didnt have it on 4 wheels then id be screwed now wouldnt i. and yes my car is dirty yours would be too if A your buddy drove your car into a fucking ditch cause the car couldnt get traction B you dont have a water hose C your not interested in making your car look good when in future reference your getting new rims and a new paintjob. D your motor is being riped apart E so i can be even faster then you then i already am. body kits big wings and bling bling doesnt make a cars personality smart ass its whats under the hood. and yes later id worry bout a aerodynamics kit but right now id rather be a sleeper.

FastFiveO
Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   6:48 PM     

look im not here for respect, im here to talk cars. and all these ppl think there the shit becuase they got rich daddys. and personaly i dont give a crap. im prolly one of the only ones who can say ive built it MYSELF not "o i took it to this shop and they done it for me"

FLATLINE_302

Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   7:16 PM     

Wow this all started because of an opinion on Nitrous??? I dont think anyone can argue that today most nitrous users use the stuff as a short cut to a real engine build. Obviously Im not talking about the Hardcore guys running at the drag strip but im talking about the queers in the honda civic with nothing more than a nitrous bottle and a K & N filter. But whatever. To each his own or something. As for a $800 rebuild on a Ford 302. Of course its possible. Pistons dont need replacing cuz most years in the Mustang they came stock with Forged pistons capable of handling High HP. So that leaves bearings, rings, cam and crank. But again whatever.

Edited by FLATLINE_302 (Tue Jun 28, 05   8:12 PM)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Tue Jun 28, 05   9:28 PM     

I never mentioned "body kits bling bling and big wings", you just assumed that because I own a Honda, that I like altezzas, chrome 20's on low pro's, and gullwing doors. I have seen "domestic" cars that are ricier than anything I have ever seen. My car is as stock as it can get with the exception of a GSR gauge cluster. I would rather have a car in excellent condition thats sporty and fun to drive, than a car that looks like a rollling turd with blemishes all over it. Your car is so gross that I would rather drive an AMC Pacer and pay someone to kick my ass.

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Wed Jun 29, 05   5:16 AM     

exactly your car is so stock . and o yes my car has blemished. like drag syspension being put on BY ME, brand new motor being built BY ME, new brakes installed BY ME, a custom guage cluster MADE BY ME. as i said before. my car isnt pretty it has a paint job that has been on it for 19 years. and if i had a rich daddy and mommy like lil ol thumb sucking you id have a brand new paint job already. but i work for what i do. i dont have some one do a job i can do. if you think my car is ugly because of old paint as i said i never asked your opinoin . but i know this much ive got power. and i dont judge a car by looks i judge it by whats under the hood the heart of a car. a shell is just a shell. and its not what i said. its what you said. i wouldn't call you for a stario typcal besides the fact you act like one. any real car fanatic wouldnt say "oh the body of the car is ugly because of what i and a couple of bozo's think" its funy how you call me a hater of imports because i prefer domestic muscle yes i own a brand of car that has been around since 1964 and you want to diss. i dunno if its because your jelous or your just a dick. anyways aleasi i got gutts enough to show my car i havnt seen a single picture of yours smart ass.
Have a Nice Day,
And go fuck yourself

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Wed Jun 29, 05   11:11 AM     

A car being ugly has nothing to do with what you have under your hood. Having a nice car requires both something under the hood, and a clean, well kept exterior- this is where you lack. I dont have rich parents that buy me whatever I want. The car I have now I had to piece together from a theft recovery car, and the car im getting is paid by the sale of my car, plus 50% of the cost of the car (or more) Just because you are dirt fucking poor doesnt mean that I am rich. Theres no point in showing pictures of my car because I care less than you, or anyone else does about how "cool" it is. Having a car and showing it off doesnt give you balls Mr.Bigman, having the skill to make jackassholes like you look retarted does (and its easy when its you)

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Wed Jun 29, 05   5:37 PM     

explain this. if i was dirty fucking poor how am i paying insurence on my car or heavily modifying my car. and why the hell am i worried about intiror dumbass. its coming out anyways. its a lil thing called aluminum floor kit , roal bars, and eventualy a fuel cell. see you talk shit before you know. yes i post pictures of my car with mudd on it. that doesnt mean its the current situation. which lil you know about.. and i could care less what you got your car from... looks= weight im building my motor before i worry about the rest. and if your parents dont have money explain how the hell there going in half for you a brand new car. and making yourself look even more idiotic then your computer geek fucking retarded e-thug self is that i have bragging rights to my car. i bought a stock 1986 mustang GT back when i was like.. 15 I began to build it the way i wanted it. and you dont know shit being as i just begin any partialy major mods to my car. and why would i over worry myself of keeping my car super clean when i dont have it on the street right now. as i said before. my topend is off of it. O and stop making new words "jackassholes" dumbass nerd

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Sun Jul 3, 05   4:27 PM     

Good post inbred Jed, but I said nothing about your interior, and as far as I am concerned, if you cant even finish an idea or sentence before starting a new one, then you arent even worth talking to because of the lack of comprehension on your end. "o and your a faggot and o and my parents are poor.and why are so so interested about the interior o and your a ricer" <<That might as well be a direct quote.

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   12:15 PM     

go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo. like i said you haf to be one nerdy son of a bitch to not be able to read words.and another think you dont post pictures because you car is prolly a sack of shit just like its owner. o well youd just post pictures of some one elses ride.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Tue Jul 5, 05   12:58 PM     

I can read words if they ACTUALLY ARE WORDS; for example, fagget isnt a word, haf isnt a word, prolly isnt a word, and youd isnt a word. "go wack you balls to a picture of 2 faggets you homo" << Thats gold right there

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Engine Replacement/Spark Plugs/Nitrous   Posted Wed Jul 6, 05   8:20 PM     

guess what were from different states and every one spells things differently but nothing can change the fact that your a fucking nerd

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3