This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2262

buddhakwake
Fidanza?   Posted Wed Jun 15, 05   1:05 PM     

Anybody know anything about a company called Fidanza? They make a lightweight flywheel for the audi tt and (more importantly imho) the scion tC. I don't know anything about the company and don't know how good their products are however. Any info out there?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Fidanza?   Posted Wed Jun 15, 05   6:38 PM     

They make like a 7.5lb flywheel for Integras. Some people are afraid of them because they think they will warp, and you stall a lot because of how quickly the revs drop. I would say get an ACT 12lb flywheel.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: Fidanza?   Posted Wed Jun 15, 05   11:32 PM     

Except they don't make one for the tC yet. But people have warping problems with the fidanzas huh? well, guess I won't go with that then, I'd rather not risk it.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Fidanza?   Posted Thu Jun 16, 05   10:58 AM     

I personally dont know if they warp or not; A few people I know diddnt buy them because they were afraid of them warping because they are so light. Worst case scenario is that it does warp, and you just get your money back from warranty.

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Fidanza?   Posted Thu Jun 16, 05   9:04 PM     

ive been to aleast 11 websites and all they sold was fadanza and not only that jegs and jc whitney carry em. so i wouldnt see why there would be a problem they have em and give specas and my brother had a fidanza and havnt had any problems with it so who ever told you they have problems has gotta be full of it unless i see otherwise.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Fidanza?   Posted Fri Jun 17, 05   8:29 AM     

You arent READING my post. Nobody ever said they had problems with them, they were afraid of problems because they are so light.

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Fidanza?   Posted Sun Jun 19, 05   10:28 PM     

well ok sorry if i misread what you said. but i havnt seen any problems with it so far...

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger