This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 11207

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)  
buddhakwake
Re: Dodge to stop SRT-4 Production   Posted Mon Jun 20, 05   11:36 AM     

But there's still hope that one of the small concepts they have put out in the last few years will finally make it to production to replace it. Let's keep our fingers crossed, because Daimler-Chrysler needs small cars to attract younger buyers and keep from going out of business.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Dodge to stop SRT-4 Production   Posted Mon Jun 20, 05   12:41 PM     

i think they should just make the razor a production car already so the faasing out of the str4 goes easy.. i mean str4's are nice as hell but it be cool if the just fixed the glitches

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Dodge to stop SRT-4 Production   Posted Mon Jun 20, 05   1:18 PM     

that'd be nice. I saw it at the LA auto show, and thought it'd be pretty sweet. Now, who knows someone powerful at Daimler?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
rabidronin
Re: Dodge to stop SRT-4 Production   Posted Wed Jul 20, 05   10:53 PM     

Dodge is getting rid of the Neon line altogether, which may be why theyre getting rid of the SRT-4. They're replacing it with an odd looking hatchback. It looks kind of like a mini-suv. In my opinion its a terrible idea for Dodge to do it, plus it looks like a car for soccer moms. For pics, type in Dodge Caliber in google image search.

EclipseJMC1

Re: Dodge to stop SRT-4 Production   Posted Thu Jul 28, 05   12:51 PM     

neons are really cool when modified and also pretty popular in video games; Need for Speed Underground, Midnight Club 3 Dub Edition i dont know about Juiced though ive not got that yet soon ill have it

Silo55
Re: Dodge to stop SRT-4 Production   Posted Thu Jul 28, 05   4:04 PM     

Juiced has the SRT-4 and the older neon.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2)