This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1280

RaceMyJetta85
Alcohol Wheel Stander Crash Video *RACE*   Posted Mon May 30, 05   5:44 AM     

This is my buddy Virgil Sellers, in the past month or so I have become really good friends with Virgil as he noticed my enthusiasm in making video's out at our local track.. He has done countless things financially for me and been a GREAT role model! He called me the other morning telling me he was going to do some testing out at the track during a Bracket race Event.. He is really good friends with the owner and always outs on a good show so it was more than welcome..

As he makes his run the wheel stander veers to the right and begins to tumble.. After a horrific crash he emerges from the wreckage unscaved.. Not a scratch, just a little sore from hanging upside down in the harness.. This footage is sure to make it on Max X, Real TV, something like that! If you know how to submit video's to them please let me know!!

A few things :

Virgil bought the motor from JOHN FORCE, simply lowered the UMMPPHHH and juiced it with Alcohol.

Virgil is from California and started racing there in the late 50's. Not direct about his age we figure 65-70.

Virgil also has a '68-'69 Blown Alcohol Front Engine Dragster that will be equipped with the motor from the wheel stander within a week or two...

Has crashed several wheel standers at our local track alone...

Here is the video
http://members.aol.com/sobvideos/wmv/plumcrazy2nuts.wmv

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Alcohol Wheel Stander Crash Video *RACE*   Posted Mon May 30, 05   11:58 AM     

Cool video, but I dont understand how he did that.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"