This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2147

dowto
nissan pulsar gti-r turboed frount intercooler   Posted Sat May 28, 05   11:48 PM     

can any body help me it is only $10,000 it will go down a fair bit in like 1 year and 9 months then i can buy it cause ill have me license please help me

KoRuPt3d
Re: nissan pulsar gti-r turboed frount intercooler   Posted Sun May 29, 05   7:41 AM     

What are you asking us to help you with?

buddhakwake
Re: nissan pulsar gti-r turboed frount intercooler   Posted Sun May 29, 05   8:26 AM     

I wondered the same thing when I read this in the import forum.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
PaulSupraMA70
Re: nissan pulsar gti-r turboed frount intercooler   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   5:23 PM     

the only pulsar gti-r is awd and turbo but i think they were only made in japan. Correct me if im wrong. I stilld dont know what the hell your trying to figure out?

Watch the leather man ha-ha-ha-ha...
FastFiveO
Re: nissan pulsar gti-r turboed frount intercooler   Posted Thu Jun 2, 05   11:31 AM     

ROTFLMAO. i think the kid is beggin for money

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: nissan pulsar gti-r turboed frount intercooler   Posted Thu Jun 2, 05   5:06 PM     

You know, you've got a point there. It does sound like that's what he's doing. That boy must have trouble walking with balls that big.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.