This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 11416

Pages in this thread: (1) 2  
Turing
Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Mon Apr 11, 05   5:52 PM     

These fucktards in the parking lot bet me $400 that their 278 Chevelle could outrun my 568 Charger. So when I won the bitches wouldn't pay up so I bashed their wind sheild in and got thrown in jail for 7 weeks.

And then I woke up.

hooyeah
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sat Apr 16, 05   2:56 AM     

has anyone ever told you you're a friggin idiot?...if not they dropped the ball big time

beeyotch...shit lol
FastFiveO
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Mon Apr 18, 05   11:00 AM     

you need help my friend i wouldnt be suprised if you thought up the 400 dollar thing in your mind and bashed the windows out for the hell of it... you dont even say anything about the race.. just "when i won" hahaha

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Turing
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sat Apr 23, 05   8:53 AM     

Has anybody ever told you that I dont give two shits about this place or stret racing? Has anybody ever told you that street racing is for douche bags who can't win bar fights? Fuck off, cunt.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sat Apr 23, 05   8:59 AM     

Bar fighting is for douche bags who cant win streetraces, so we're even.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sat Apr 23, 05   9:11 AM     

well then why the hell are you here taking up board space and bandwitdh? why don't you fuck off, since you say you don't care about street racing?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
EK4
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sat Apr 23, 05   10:42 AM     

can we say moron thats kind of stupid to do shit like that. its fucks like you that ruin it for everyone else ya your also a big man if you can bar fight shit anyone can do that

in the process
Holeshot Racing Lake Elsinore
specializing in K-series swaps

Edited by EK4 (Sat Apr 23, 05   7:34 PM)

Turing
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sun Apr 24, 05   9:46 AM     

No, actually there is a difference between mashing down a pedal or mashing someone's face in. It's called karma. Everybody thinks just because they have some big muscle car that makes them a bad ass. It doesn't take much to run a car you know. Let's see you pussys win a real fight and I might take back what I said.

As for the reason why I am here, the mongoloids who created this fucking page also created a flash game. I clicked around and found this retarded page. But it is pretty funny to read your retarded posts where you sound so excited about your rides.

And I don't give two shits whether any of you pussy cunts want me or not. I do whatever the hell I feel like doing.

You want me to leave? Well, I want to continue reading your posts so I can get a good laugh, so I'm gonna say no. =D

Cunts.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sun Apr 24, 05   10:22 AM     

So you admit to playing the ricer game then? But I thougth it diddnt matter to you...? Its harder to build a car then win a fight, try it sometime. Fightings for morons who cant solve their differences with reason.

Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sun Apr 24, 05   10:31 AM     

I've won many fights, in fact I used to be a boxer, have studied martial arts (including tae kwon do, aikido, judo, karate, and hapkido). But frankly a real man doesn't need to win fights, it's easier than being a great driver (it's easy to put a key in the ignition and drive, but driving well is a lot tougher than most people realize), and since all it usually takes against another man is to kick him in the balls, it isn't much of a feat to win a fight (not to mention that most real world fights are over in less than a minute). So think a little more before you speak, it might even get you out of getting your butt kicked in a fight with someone who's car you just bashed in.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Turing
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sun Apr 24, 05   11:01 AM     

In reply to:

Fightings for morons who cant solve their differences with reason.

Oh, you wanna play a nice game of chess? Building cars isn't the slightest bit hard because everything basically shows you how to do it. The instructions are in the vehicle you noob. Building somthing from scratch takes talent.

As for the other guy I really don't care enough about this place to read a whole essay on your sob stories sorry.
Turing
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sun Apr 24, 05   11:05 AM     

And if you want to really shoot it out with me you can find me here. Other than that fuck off.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sun Apr 24, 05   3:02 PM     

For someone who talks like a big man, you would think they have better things to do then obsess about Moby. Moby is a fucking faggot.

Samir "Office Space"
EK4
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Sun Apr 24, 05   8:52 PM     

but you know what it takes a real man the beat the shit out of someomes car acually a lilttle girl . talk all this shit bout fighting shit i bet you were the kid in school that had big glasses and got picked on in school thats why your pissed cause you never won a fight if all you do is talk shit to people on a board and then stay off !!!! thank you and have a great day

in the process
Holeshot Racing Lake Elsinore
specializing in K-series swaps
hooyeah
Re: Cuntnosed little shits   Posted Mon Apr 25, 05   12:47 PM     

remember its better for people to think youre an idiot then to open your mouth and proove it...thanks for your cooperation

5 minute rice...im assuming they're reffering to 0-60 times
Pages in this thread: (1) 2