This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1243

buddhakwake
Vintage and possible other racing   Posted Sun Apr 10, 05   9:59 AM     

VIntage racing and possibly other racing is coming to the valley in November to the thermal airport down valley, more info listen adn call in to newstalk 920 sundays from 8-10 am, and email steve parker at his website www.steveparker.com

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
quik67firebird
Re: Vintage and possible other racing   Posted Mon Apr 11, 05   1:08 PM     

Sure would be nice. Post again if you find out any more info.

buddhakwake
Re: Vintage and possible other racing   Posted Mon Apr 11, 05   8:21 PM     

Well, if you're in the valley, all you gotta do is listen to the radio show and call in to ask any questions you have. And before any one asks, yes I am the on-air engineer for the show, but I don't work for Steve Parker. I'm just spreading this around because I want to see this racing happen, and for that to happen people have to show interest so the more people who call in to the show and email him, the easier it is for him to get the sponsors and support to make this happen.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.