This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 13371

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3  
Riceracer
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Mon May 2, 05   7:41 PM     

im not even a ricer. I'm a beginner driver who drives a crappy CRV to school every day.

evo_mad

Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Thu May 5, 05   1:37 PM     

this tip looks the beesnees!!! but does it sound as good as it looks?

p.s evos rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

buddhakwake
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Thu May 5, 05   4:27 PM     

beesnees huh? are you a zoot suiter or do you just like the slang of the 20s-40s? Or maybe it was all sarcastic?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Thu May 5, 05   8:00 PM     

i got a question.. why do ppl rice out performance cars... if you can sit there and tell me that looks good and you would put that on a evo.. you are pathetic.. (highly dont think you own a evo to start with) but for sound as good as look. this isnt the slow and the serious.. cars with ricy pos pieces are NOT i repeat NOT going to sound good nor look good..

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Fri May 6, 05   11:08 AM     

I've wondered the same thing myself, and this is what I think: I think that they hope that they can fool people into thinking that they have fast cars and lots of money by putting this kind of crap on their cars. To all the other memebers of this board (since this isn't actually a response to FastFive0): Now don't get me wrong, if all you want out of a car is a showpiece (a la pimp my ride) then these kinds of things are just what you need, flashy shit that doens't do anything to improve performance. But if you want a car that is actually better than what you started with (faster, better handling) then this shit won't do you any good. In fact, it will only get you laughed at by the people who care about performance.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
evo_mad

Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Sun May 8, 05   12:27 AM     

i did not did not!! say i would put it on a evo i just think it looks .o.k. by its self

FastFiveO
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Sun May 8, 05   8:57 PM     

you got a lil bit of a stutter in your typing.. i could see if you were talking.. but not typing.. anyhow thats more or less what it sounded like you were saying.. but most scooby's and evo's are over played... just the other night i saw 3 of them in the same parking lot... all 3 were identicle except one of the guy wasted his money on ugly vynal decals that did not match the car one bit...

buddhakwake
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Mon May 9, 05   11:46 AM     

I think the biggest factor in all that ricer crap is taste (or lack there of). The saying goes that "There's no accounting for taste", and if you want proof of that just look at Kenny G and the Bangle Butt on the BMWs lately (in addition to the crappy ricer stuff).

PaulSupraMA70
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   5:37 PM     

Dude...Fake ass Blitz shit thats sad i wonder how many ricer kids fall for that.

Watch the leather man ha-ha-ha-ha...
buddhakwake
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Wed Jun 1, 05   5:50 PM     

way too fucking many of them. I know, I teach at a high school, and there are lots of kids who get caught up in that bs.

FastFiveO
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Thu Jun 2, 05   11:27 AM     

lol. maby you should teach them the difference between rice and race.

buddhakwake
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Thu Jun 2, 05   5:04 PM     

believe me, I try everytime I see the car magazines that focus more on the wings and chicks with fake tits, but they never listen. It's sad really. But our culture these days is about style over substance (if you don't believe me just watch a couple hours of weeknight television and see just how good the writing is versus how good the people on the show look). Or Pimp My Ride, which fixes up the looks of the car, and does nothing for its performance or drivability.

FastFiveO
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Thu Jun 2, 05   7:06 PM     

true. everyone with a import trys to go for the "japanese performance" look but they instead say way off. and it looks like ass

NotoriouS187
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Tue Jun 14, 05   6:30 PM     

dude that muffler tip is so gay like you man who the hell wants lights in there muffler??? thats just stupid, i would just laugh if someone had that,...get real dude

buddhakwake
Re: Coolest exhaust tip!   Posted Tue Jun 14, 05   6:49 PM     

well, we seem to agree on something at least. Remember that not all import drivers like that shit.

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3