This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 3530

buddhakwake
Attention American Muscle Lovers   Posted Sun Mar 20, 05   7:48 AM     

If you are in the So Cal area, go to the Petersen Auto motive Museum on Fairfax in LA. I just went there yesterday, and I was in heaven. They have a great exhibit of American Muscle Cars which includes a YENKO SC CAMARO, A MUSTANG GT500, A CHERRY HEMI CUDA VALUED AT 1 MILLION DOLLARS, and so many beautiful things. It's only ten bucks to get in. I went there yesterday on a special trip with The Carnut (Steve Parker in Palm Springs, I'm his engineer for his radio show on newstalk 920 AM sundays-today- from 8 AM to 10 AM) and we got to take a special tour into the closed-to-the-public vault and I met J. C. Agajanian Jr. (even got a picture with him and a 1967 Mark III GT 40 that I'll post later today). It was amazing. I'll also post a lot of other pictures over the coming days (I took 358 pictures there) so people can see some of the stuff they've got.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Attention American Muscle Lovers   Posted Sun Mar 20, 05   12:30 PM     

Amazing.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Attention American Muscle Lovers   Posted Thu Mar 24, 05   3:38 AM     

sounds wicked.. cant wait to see the pics

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Attention American Muscle Lovers   Posted Thu Mar 24, 05   4:41 PM     

went to read how to get pictures on the posts, and it's gonna be a couple more days. I have to host the pictures on my website so I have to shrink them down some (each one is 600-800 KB now) so I don't run out of server space or piss off the moderators here. Just got a new laptop and have to get it all the programs installed, then it shall be up. In the mean time, here is that beautiful Yenko for ya. www.alexkwake.com/YenkoSC.jpg

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
MuscleCarGuy
Re: Attention American Muscle Lovers   Posted Fri Mar 25, 05   8:43 PM     

Oh My God. . . I swear I almost splooged my pants when I saw the pic of the Yenko. That's freakin awesome.

buddhakwake
Re: Attention American Muscle Lovers   Posted Sat Mar 26, 05   9:23 AM     

Wait till you see the other pictures, will definitely got more up today, starting at about 6pm.

buddhakwake
Re: Attention American Muscle Lovers   Posted Sat Mar 26, 05   5:56 PM     

I was thinking about the chance to post whore with this subject and put the links into individual posts, but I won't.

First, Mr. Tucker's personal Tucker Automobile (not on public display) www.alexkwake.com/tuckerstucker.jpg

Second, a beautiful Shelby GT500KR convertible Mustang (on public display) www.alexkwake.com/shelbygt500convo.jpg

Third, a beautiful Shelby GT350 Mustang (not on public display) www.alexkwake.com/shelbygt350.jpg

Fourth, a Shelby Cobra, the real thing not a kit car (on public display) www.alexkwake.com/shelbycobra.jpg

Fifth, a unique car called the Scarab, one of about 250 made (not on public display) www.alexkwake.com/scarab.jpg

Sixth, me and J.C. Agajanian Jr. standing by a 1967 Mark III GT40 (not on public display) www.alexkwake.com/meandjcbythegt40.jpg

Seventh, the only thing I know is the engine is a Mathon V16 (not on public display) www.alexkwake.com/mathonv16.jpg

Eighth, a 1962 Dodge Dart Max Wedge (on public display) www.alexkwake.com/dodgedartmaxwedge62.jpg

Ninth, a Boss 428 (on public display) www.alexkwake.com/boss428.jpg

Tenth, a smaller version of teh Yenko SC Camaro (on public display) www.alexkwake.com/Yenkosc.jpg

Eleventh, a Mailtruck that I'd love to drive (not on public display) www.alexkwake.com/Mailtruck.jpg

Twelfth, a 1955 Chrysler C300 that makes the new 300 look like junk (on public display) www.alexkwake.com/55chryslerc300.jpg

Thirteenth, a beautiful but dark 427 Corvette (not on public display) www.alexkwake.com/427vette.jpg

Fourteenth, the mint condition $1,000,000 1970 Hemi 'Cuda Convertible (on public display) www.alexkwake.com/1970hemicudaconvo.jpg

Fifteenth, a 1969 Hurst SC Rambler with a 390 (on public display) www.alexkwake.com/1969hurstramblersc.jpg

Sixteenth, the personal 1965 GTO of Mr Jim Wangers, who along with John DeLorean was responsible for the Goat and who also wrote the Little GTO song (on public display) www.alexkwake.com/1965GTO.jpg

Seventeenth, and last of this post, a 1923 Model T customized into a Hot Rod Truck (on public display) www.alexkwake.com/1923modelthotrod.jpg