This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 17569

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4  
FastFiveO
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Wed Apr 13, 05   12:41 AM     

only cars that had the whale tail is the saleen genius. and at that who said (if that is even your s2000) that it is pretty 9 of 10 new cars dont look good in yellow anyhow . RX-7 and at my age how many cars have you had and how many modifications/customizations have you done to your car/ others cars at my age? no one really cares about misspelled words. and the only thing that makes you a jack ass rx is your smerky atitude .
buddh.. i dont have any problem with you but you should have came to the conclusion if you didnt type it... i wasnt pointing at you.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Riceracer
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Fri Apr 15, 05   5:47 PM     

If mustangs don't have whale tails, then explain to me what the hell is hanging off the back of this thing?

http://www.mustangworld.com/ourpics/News/select41/johncd5.JPG

buddhakwake
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Fri Apr 15, 05   11:38 PM     

wow, that's an ugly car. at first glance I thought it was a riced out nissan, thanks to that wing.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
hooyeah
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Sat Apr 16, 05   2:48 AM     

s2000 but if you had to ask that you probabvly dont deserve one

beeyotch...shit lol
Riceracer
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Sat Apr 16, 05   6:38 AM     

I don't know about anyone else, but that looks like a whale tail to me.

FastFiveO
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 18, 05   10:54 AM     

well guess what genius.. its called the guy put it on his coupe ya retard. and im puting one on my GT and yall are blind if you think it looks ricy or like some kinda nissan. to bad so sad our spoilers are actualy functional for the speeds we can actualy run.. sorry they dont do nothing for yall with underpowered cars or fwd's ricers

Riceracer
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 18, 05   4:09 PM     

ok, first you call me a genius then a retard, if you're gonna insult me, make up your mind about it. Second, those mustangs are still ugly, custom wing or not, and nothing's gonna change my mind about it.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 18, 05   4:40 PM     

Thats the most mexican ricer wing Ive ever seen. I wont even talk about the wheels.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 18, 05   8:08 PM     

yeah i know you wont... you have no top end. second umm mexican wings is something ppl like you would put on there car... third it isnt a custom wing its a hatch back wing with a coupe adapter

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 18, 05   8:18 PM     

I wont talk about the wheels because my car has no top end? What kind of arguements are you trying to pull out of your ass. You ahve no legitimate arguement, so you go ahead and make slanderous statements about everybody. Your the true definition of a loser, whether or not you have 2000+HP in your shitmobile. People like me dont put wings on their cars, they dont fuck with the body, and they dont fall for american pieces of shit. Made in america is more and more becoming a synonym for "piece of shit" I never said it was a custom wing you moron, why dont you try to read what I write instead of just generalizing it into a giant discerning comment. It isnt my fault Ford made an UGLY FUCKING WING FOR YOUR PIECE OF SHIT CAR. Go make some more money at your minimum wage 9-5 job at Walmart and buy another domestic heap.

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 18, 05   9:05 PM     

lmao your such a retard. so what if you dont like my car. im not dowining yours. im downing you. you are a blithering idiot, and incase you didnt catch what the hell i said mr. smart ass. FORD DOESNT OWN STEVE SALEEN you fucking retard. and if you hate our cars in our country so bad why dont you go some where else you dumbass. and if you said nothing about the spoiler then who said i was talking to you. and a nother thing 9/10 ppl on here drive fwd's and ireguardless of what it looks like to yall its still highly functional on my car. unlike half the stuff ppl put on imports

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 18, 05   9:49 PM     

Its typical to have more stupid people (ricers) do stupid shit to cars (imports) because theres moer of them. If more people liked domestics you would hav epeople doing gay shit to those, not like they dont already.

Samir "Office Space"
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 18, 05   9:49 PM     

Its typical to have more stupid people (ricers) do stupid shit to cars (imports) because theres moer of them. If more people liked domestics you would hav epeople doing gay shit to those, not like they dont already. Your dead to me.

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Tue Apr 19, 05   12:40 AM     

yeah most ppl have the right respect for domestics and dont care how there imports look because there "tuners"
and nice double post

hooyeah
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Tue Apr 19, 05   1:03 AM     

made in america related to peice of shit? gues where 95 % of the imports on the road today are built

but i still think that wing is ugly

5 minute rice...im assuming they're reffering to 0-60 times
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4