This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 17569

Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4  
Riceracer
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Thu Apr 7, 05   7:04 PM     

I'm thinking S2000 too, but how's it possible to put 250hp into a Four (05 version), besides the supercharger. Cause my friend has a supercharged Civic, and it only makes about 205hp on a Four, dyno proven compared to an S2000.

talljosh85
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Thu Apr 7, 05   11:45 PM     

For starters, the displacement on the S2000 engine is greater. Secondly, it is built for making power (ie better flow of gases through the engine). Honda has some of the best engine technology in the world, their VTEC and iVTEC are very well done variable valve timing systems. If the engineers at Honda really wanted, they could build a 300hp version of that engine (it might require higher then 91 octane and have a much shorter life span, but they could do it) without using forced induction (ie supercharger or turbocharger). I strongly suggest you start studying basic engine design and where torque (and thus horsepower) come from.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
Riceracer
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Fri Apr 8, 05   6:03 PM     

Well, I havent taken an Auto Tech course for a year now. But I still know the 4-stroke cycle of an engine, and that there are a bunch of pistons and valves in them. I also know about power/weight ratios, air/fuel ratios and other crap like that.

Riceracer
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Fri Apr 8, 05   6:15 PM     

And I also know that this car is crap
<-------------

Riceracer
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Fri Apr 8, 05   6:53 PM     

Which is why I changed it to this
<--------

Riceracer
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Fri Apr 8, 05   6:54 PM     

or so it should...

FastFiveO
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Sun Apr 10, 05   10:03 PM     

yes we get the picture... the yellow s200 is ugly.. cut down on the posting

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 11, 05   4:19 PM     

Yeah, S200's are ugly, but S2000's are fucking sweet....fuckin redneck, dont know performance when you see it.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 11, 05   4:36 PM     

fucking retard. incase you havnt been reading i havnt talked bad about s2000's and i said the yellow s2000 retard not s2000's in general you douche bag and how am i a redneck. you havn't even seen me you homo

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Mon Apr 11, 05   8:08 PM     

You own an 80's Mustang, either your a redneck, or your trailier trash. Keep your comments about cars to yourself newb, because nobody asked you.

Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Tue Apr 12, 05   12:02 PM     

you own a old jap car does that make you a chink go fuck yourself you n00b. i own a 80's mustang cause unlike you my momy and daddy ant rich and they dont fork over money to me. i earn it all myself and.. i own a piece of history. only thing you prove is that your the biggest cunt in the world. go suck some dick you fagget.

O and btw. im 17 and if i was trailer trash i wouldnt have a computer or a nice home and i done have a more advanced step on my car then you do at yours you pansy ass whining bitch

Edited by FastFiveO (Tue Apr 12, 05   12:13 PM)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Tue Apr 12, 05   4:42 PM     

i dont own an old jap car, its a 97, but you cant count past 89, so you assumed that its an 80's car. Keep spellign words wrong, thats a great way to persuade people into thinking your smart. Also, keep making assumptions on how I'm gay,how im poor (I actually live in a more expensive house than you do), on how I'm a cunt, and how my parents buy me everything. Only rednecks say, and I'm quoting YOU "i done have a more advanced step on my car then you do at yours you pansy ass whining bitch " I bet people laugh at you when you walk into the supermarket.

Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Tue Apr 12, 05   5:36 PM     

he's one of the people you asked about Rx.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
Riceracer
Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Tue Apr 12, 05   5:56 PM     

"i own a piece of history."

Yea, a shitty piece of history.
Mustangs between '79 and '93 are the ugliest Mustangs I've ever seen, especially when they started using whale tails.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What car out of these four is better?   Posted Tue Apr 12, 05   7:14 PM     

I figured that much, just had to hear it for myself.

Samir "Office Space"
Pages in this thread: 1 (2) 3 4