This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 4654

MuscleCarGuy
F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Sat Mar 5, 05   10:55 PM     

Would the individuals that maintain this site please revoke 3_wheeler_69's posting privileges? PLEASE GOD HELP US ALL. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

3_wheeler_69
Re: F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Sun Mar 6, 05   4:26 AM     

Dont ask for my privileges to be revoked, thats not fair. I love u MuscleCarGuy and don't want u 2 b nasty to me I love everything that ur name stands for but most importantly I love u, how can u ask such a question to the moderators when I worship the ground u race on - well that's it I can never be friends with u again.

I challenge u to a race then when I win I'll dance on ur car bonnet and make u cry like the little girl u are

I'm in Vegas full tank of gas, wife locked in the boot - driving my way to freedom from the cops!
buddhakwake
Re: F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Sun Mar 6, 05   7:36 AM     

Aww, come on, at least he's kinda funny. (though a bit of a post whore)

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
talljosh85
Re: F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Sun Mar 6, 05   11:12 PM     

At least he probably doesn't live on this continent, I'd probably punch him if I had to deal with him face to face

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
buddhakwake
Re: F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Mon Mar 7, 05   7:22 PM     

Naw, he's a member (in one form or another) of the british empire. E.G.: bonnet,, mum. Might possibly be a canuck, but I doubt it.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
talljosh85
Re: F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Mon Mar 7, 05   11:55 PM     

That what I was proposing by saying he probably didn't live on this continent, probably british isles, Australia of NZ.

3_wheeler_69
Re: F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Thu Mar 10, 05   1:35 AM     

Hey talljosh85 u rekon u'd punch me if u saw me. o yeah thats gona happen u stuck up american street racing numpty.

Grow up and get a life - and i dont think racing a piece of tin around a street is having a life.

O and by the way I am British and proud.

I'm in Vegas full tank of gas, wife locked in the boot - driving my way to freedom from the cops!

@$@$@ Look at my profile, be amazed, wow! @$@$@
3_wheeler_69
Re: F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Thu Mar 10, 05   1:40 AM     

Talljosh 85 you say in your profile Gender 'take a guess' - ur a woman, its obvious with your girly car.

thing is i'm mocking u and everything u stand for, ur been serious 'homies' o yeah ur a gansta. TOSSER.

@$@$@ Look at my profile, be amazed, wow! @$@$@
Nightrider

Re: F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Thu Mar 10, 05   1:48 AM     

your getting sum stick ere 3 wheeler.

talljosh85
Re: F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Wed Mar 16, 05   12:04 PM     

I'm gone for a few days and you need to send me a PM calling me a prick? Wow, what a little bitch you are. Were you that starved for attention? Did mommy and daddy not hug you enough or what? You're unable to write a complete sentence, and then you feel compelled call me a woman, knowing basically nothing about the car I drive; because somebody with his head out of his ass would know that the FD is pretty quick stock, and mine isn't stock.

Turing
Re: F*CKTARDS. . . . .   Posted Sun Mar 27, 05   1:13 PM     

Douchebag.