This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1373

3_wheeler_69
Tunez to race to.......Opinions please   Posted Sat Mar 5, 05   10:41 AM     

My favourite tune to win a bad ass street race has got to be 9 To 5 by DP (Dolly Parton, those of u with dirty minds I dont mean that type of DP, but with Dolly o yeah - that type of DP!! :-) )

Jump out of bed and my heart starts pumpin................

Gets to me everytime & always makes me cry, i love that tune and I love u Dolly if ur reading this post (I bet cvsr is her favourite website).

Sayin that theres nothin better than the sound of a good revved engine, rev, rev, rev, rev! I could dance naked to a revving engine with vaseline on my private parts all night long and most of the next day. well to b honest I wouldnt stop dancin until next doors dog licked all the vaseline off..........(only happened the once....so far ;-)

Remember, u can take the car from the boy but if the boy still has the keys, ur mum still cant go to the shops, bet that annoys the bi.tch!

I'm in Vegas full tank of gas, wife locked in the boot - driving my way to freedom from the cops!

Edited by 3_wheeler_69 (Sat Mar 5, 05   10:42 AM)

3_wheeler_69
Re: Tunez to race to.......Opinions please   Posted Sat Mar 5, 05   10:46 AM     

warp warp warp warpy warp warpy warpy warp, everybody dance and rev ur engines with me tonite.

warp warp warp warpy warp warpy warpy warp,warp warp warp warpy warp warpy warpy warp, warp warp warp warpy warp warpy warpy warp, keep it pumpin pumpin pumpin, keep it pumpin, keep it revving, reving, reving - to the rev of ur engine..............

I'm in Vegas full tank of gas, wife locked in the boot - driving my way to freedom from the cops!
3_wheeler_69
Re: Tunez to race to.......Opinions please   Posted Sat Mar 5, 05   10:50 AM     

remember bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev, bounce, bounce, bounce, rev, rev, rev.........

o yeah I love my 3 wheeler, it rocks my bad ass ghetto till 11 o'clock every nite (before bedtime with milk and cookies supplied by my mum).