This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 5014

XtReMeBbOyRaCeR
Whats ur fav car!   Posted Thu Feb 24, 05   1:58 PM     

who has a favorite car?

MuscleCarGuy
Re: Whats ur fav car!   Posted Thu Feb 24, 05   7:03 PM     

I'm sure a few people will agree with me on this one. A 1967 Shelby GT500 Mustang, or, more likely for me to eventually obtain, any 1967 Fastback Mustang with a V-8. I wouldn't mind a Ford GT either.

talljosh85
Re: Whats ur fav car!   Posted Thu Feb 24, 05   7:47 PM     

I kinda prefer the '68 myself, but the GT500 will always be a kick ass car. My favorite street car would probably be a Ferrari GTO, the first 1960 something model. Not as fast as modern stuff, but so beautiful and awesome for its time period, I just love it. Then maybe a 512 TR, but there are so many wonderful cars, its hard to pick.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
quik67firebird
Re: Whats ur fav car!   Posted Fri Feb 25, 05   2:21 PM     

I'm usually a Chevy or Pontiac guy. You know 69 Camaro, 73 Trans AM, 71 Chevelle and such. But the first time I saw a Shelby AC Cobra, I knew that was the ultimate car. A brutal Ford 427 in a street car that light. Please gimme one....please!

buddhakwake
Re: Whats ur fav car!   Posted Sat Feb 26, 05   9:31 AM     

I'd go with the 67 shelby gt500, or a corvette from the first 6 years (oh so beautiful). Or just about anything from the nethercutt museum in sylmar, the regular one not the tower. If you have never gone there and you like old cars you gotta go, there are some amazing cars from the brass era, and a really old electric vehicle that I thought was very interesting.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
3_wheeler_69
Re: Whats ur fav car!   Posted Fri Mar 4, 05   3:55 AM     

i LOVE KNIGHT RIDER FOR MR. 'LOVER LOVER' MICHAEL KNIGHT, I WANT HIS CHILDREN. HIS CAR MAKES ME MOIST AND WET FORGET UR AUDI'S & UR SKYLINES MICHAELS JUST 4 ME.

JOIN ME PEOPLE IN THE REVOLUTION - DAVID HASSELHOFF IS GODLY & GIRTHY

Nightrider

Re: Whats ur fav car!   Posted Fri Mar 4, 05   3:58 AM     

i agree david hasselholf makes my exhaust purr like a tiger

3_wheeler_69
Re: Whats ur fav car!   Posted Fri Mar 4, 05   4:01 AM     

Ye man i love knightrider u r my favourite member of this car modifying god damn hell whole - lets go to mexico and race

3_wheeler_69
Re: Whats ur fav car!   Posted Fri Mar 4, 05   8:24 AM     

Muscle car guy - forget ur Ford GT's - Knightrider is the future, cars that can talk, microwaves in the boot, the future's bright, the future's chicken on the go!

I'm in Vegas full tank of gas, wife locked in the boot - driving my way to freedom from the cops!
WRXimprzza

Re: Whats ur fav car!   Posted Wed Mar 16, 05   4:52 PM     

i like a stock 94 honda civic................nah jk i have to go with a 72 poniac GTO