This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 4602

mustangracer

were the racing spot is at in riverside county *DELETED*   Posted Tue Feb 8, 05   10:42 PM     

Post deleted by mustangracer

joel hernandez

Edited by mustangracer (Tue Feb 8, 05   10:44 PM)

buddhakwake
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Wed Feb 9, 05   1:32 PM     

And what exactly does that make you with nothing on your car but NAAAWWWSS. You, my friend, seem like a ricer at heart (and as the driver of a Japanese Import I don't mean that in a good way). Do some more work on your car and get rid of the bottle before you start bagging on wannabes

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
mustangracer

Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Wed Feb 9, 05   1:52 PM     

you drive a mr2 and scion, you must feel like man huh, go to corner and shut the fuck up. a scion please!

all raced out, nowere to go
buddhakwake
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Wed Feb 9, 05   2:02 PM     

how much do you actually know about cars you knuckle-dragging mouthbreather? for your information not all mustangs are good cars, in fact most of them from the 1970's to the last model are uglyass poses. and in case anyone else wonders why I resorted to calling him that, here's the PM he sent me: "look bitch theres alot more going on in my hood than nos you fucken hater,Ithats the car i fuck around in the car i drive daily is 04 cobra with over 500hp to the wheels, but asshole like you wana talk shit ,eat fat dick and if you got any fucken balls hit me . you fucken fag.pussy like you talk shit causeyou aint shit ,mutha fucker ,littlebitch," I think he's got some serious emotional problems don't you guys?

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
talljosh85
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Thu Feb 10, 05   12:33 AM     

Serious social problems.

the doctors say I have ADD, but the just don't understand, hey look! a chicken!
buddhakwake
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Thu Feb 10, 05   7:39 PM     

So you see what I mean. To all the other mustang fans (other than mustangracer) I did not mean to insult you, but the truth is that for the past 25 years (until the newest version) the mustang has been on a platform (fox) that it should realy never have been on, and should definitely have been replaced well before now. This isn't to say that there haven't been fast mustangs or tuned and modded mustangs that are worth something, but stock they seem to me to be a poor replacement for the mustangs that were built from 64.5-72 (damn OPEC and their energy crisis killed American Muscle). Fortunately things are looking up for all the American cars now as they have new technology that mixes with the feeling of the good old days of American Muscle.

mustangracer

Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Fri Feb 11, 05   12:04 AM     

So what your saying is a 1965 v-6 is better than a 03 cobra based on the fox body platforn. I'm in shock.

all raced out, nowere to go
buddhakwake
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Fri Feb 11, 05   4:17 PM     

At least it looks good. Not like some junky econobox cookiecutter thing.

talljosh85
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Fri Feb 11, 05   11:23 PM     

Do you mean straight six? The newest Mustangs are what should've been realeased 15 years ago. Sticking to the same platform might be economical, the latest SVT Cobra and the Cobra R were very cool cars, but Ford should have got their shit together earlier and built a new platform (or adapted a modern one) circa 1990.

MuscleCarGuy
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Mon Feb 14, 05   6:43 AM     

Have you seen the talk about the newest stangs? Instead of an SVT Cobra for 2006, they're talking about a Shelby Cobra for mass production. V-8 tuned to somewhere between 450-550hp. . . Check it out at motor trends website.

talljosh85
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Mon Feb 14, 05   1:22 PM     

ooh, sounds nice.. the GTR looks like a pretty sweet weekend racer, but I haven't heard much Cobra related stuff

buddhakwake
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Mon Feb 14, 05   10:15 PM     

Now that would be a mustang worthy of the name. Too bad it'll probably cost an arm and a leg, if not more. On the Motor Trend site, are you talking about the shelby cobra on the opening page right below the bit about the Chicago Auto show? Because I couldn't find anything else besides that and the GR-1 Shelby, and neither of those are Mustangs. Just wondering so I can find the article.

buddhakwake
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Mon Feb 14, 05   10:18 PM     

In their future vehicle forecast article they say there is going to be an svt cobra mustang.

MuscleCarGuy
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Tue Feb 15, 05   6:29 AM     

It is in the most recent issue of Motor Trend. SO it probably won't be on the site until the next issue comes out. If you subscribe or know someone that does, check it out. It's awesome and supposed to be reasonably priced if they actually go through with it.

buddhakwake
Re: were the racing spot is at in riverside county   Posted Tue Feb 15, 05   5:10 PM     

Cool, I'll have to be on the lookout for the issue, thanks man.