This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 1326

IntegGSR93
Sponser   Posted Mon Feb 7, 05   11:31 AM     

Hey i have a 1993 acura integra gsr, i just put an invader bodykit with invader carbon fiber hood on it. I am about to put about 6000 into the engine but i was wondering who might be sponsering cars these days. I am trying to get my car ready so i can go to nopi.

Can anyone let me know my email is jjsommer85@hotmail.com and my aim name is xxdelta7ctxx

Thanx

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Sponser   Posted Mon Feb 7, 05   4:11 PM     

Why would you put $6,000 into your car if your going to get a sponsor??

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
tunermonkey
Re: Sponser   Posted Mon Feb 7, 05   8:45 PM     

Good luck getting a sponsor. People look for more than just a cookie-cutter body kit and a carbon fiber hood when it comes to sponsoring a car, otherwise every ricer with a 5' wing and a fart can would be sponsored. You need to make your car stand out from the crowd, do stuff that is original and make it known. Hit car shows, races and anything else you can think of to let people know you are serious about it, not just some punk that's trying to get free stuff for their car.

Finding sponsorship is hard work, and with good reason. I know if I were to sponsor someone (which I'm not, hell, I need to get myself a second car just to get to work), I would be looking for someone extremely dedicated to the sport and with a car that you don't see everyday either. If I wanted to see a civic run 10's, I'd buy my own for a couple grand and sponsor my own car.

[External Image Removed]

If the car wasn't screaming, I wasn't racing.