This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 35112

Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5  
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Thu Mar 17, 05   8:29 PM     

don't try to smoke this thread.

you said there would not be a difference in power between my Tdo4 15G at 8 PSI compared to a T3-T04E at 8 PSI.

If you would like I could make a post on 3 major honda sites IN FORCED INDUCTION SECTIONS with the above statements and we'll let it go for one week and then I'll post the results and links in here. Are you game with your advanced knowlege?

Oh, and by the way I have a 1.6 SOHC

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Thu Mar 17, 05   10:41 PM     

I dont need approval from you or anybody from Honda-Tech or shit like that. I backed up my statement with fact, in general terms, in terms of factory spec. If your gonna actually take the time to post on other message boards because nobody here would back you up, then I'm not about to continue this thread, Done. Btw, single cams suck, spend $500 and buy a B18-20 for christs sake.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
FastFiveO
Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Fri Mar 18, 05   12:22 PM     

ive seen some nice civics yeah.. ive seen more nice stangs. civic=fwd you wont be able to catch traction off the line unless you were running on slicks (which looks gay) rwd's lose traction but most all of em gain faster then fwd's and have less bog yes you can have your lil turbo civic and once it gets roaling you can get up to speed dew to you have the power of a motorcycle and the light weight car but all togeather if you raced a slightly modified mustang you wouldnt stand a chance small econo box vs a family car.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger

Edited by FastFiveO (Fri Mar 18, 05   12:25 PM)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Fri Mar 18, 05   6:02 PM     

The guy hangs with mustang GT's in a single cam civic. Turbo is the equalizer.

Samir "Office Space"
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Sun Mar 20, 05   10:46 AM     

it's not that bad. but either way I've already beat slightly modded GT's at the track and on the street.

I don't hang with them I beat them. hell I'll beat a stock GT in a 2nd gear pull without even getting into 3rd.

So Rotary does that mean your not game for the post?

I might do anyways just to make you look bad. and it's not even gonna be on a honda site!

" Btw, single cams suck, spend $500 and buy a B18-20 for christs sake. "

Then bring your ass out here and get whooped by a SIngle Cam! B18 for $500. Do you know anything about cars?

Kutsuju Racing Pres

Edited by Kutsuju_racing (Sun Mar 20, 05   10:49 AM)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Sun Mar 20, 05   12:29 PM     

Listen, I sell the fuckin things for a living, $450 for a B18B. Owned.

Samir "Office Space"
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Mon Mar 21, 05   5:58 PM     

I'm owned because you work at a junk yard and sell old integra long blocks for $450? give me a break! I wouldn't go with anything but a GSR and for what I want it would take more then $4,000 to get it in my car with a bolt up kit.

Who's owned now?

http://www.az240sx.org/forums/index.php?s=cf68e67b26651ea3e26e04a892e91ce7&showtopic=16293

http://forums.clubsi.com/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=5208904&an=0&page=0

http://www.kutsujuracing.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8615&highlight=

Kutsuju Racing Pres
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Mon Mar 21, 05   6:08 PM     

I diddnt ask what you wanted in your car, im telling you how much the WHOLE motor goes for. You would be better off with a B20Z if you were gonna go turbo.

Samir "Office Space"
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Mon Mar 21, 05   6:21 PM     

Gonna go turbo? do you honestly think I would listen to you? Please kid you just got owned remember. By the way did any of those statements sound familiar???????

and just in case if you forgot I build cars. I know what does what. But there's nothing like bragging rights and busting people up with a 1.6 Single cam!

Kutsuju Racing Pres

Edited by Kutsuju_racing (Mon Mar 21, 05   6:25 PM)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Mon Mar 21, 05   10:34 PM     

Why would you buy a Gsr motor if you were gonna go turbo? The compression is so high that you would have to buy lower comp. pistons in order to not destroy your motor. You dont build cars buddy, and I certainly diddnt get owned; you took a shitty civic, and riced it up, thats hardly "building a car". Any monkey with common sense can do what you did. Congratulations, when are you gonna install the new steering wheel with the nitrous buttons? Kutsuju racing, only fags have "racing crews", especially with mock japanese in the name, the only thing your missing from it is "Team", then you'll really be cool. Id laugh at you, but they dont have emoticons.

Samir "Office Space"
Kutsuju_racing
Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Tue Mar 22, 05   4:52 PM     

I'm not gonna waste my time with an idiot like you. I'm done, I've already proven your an idiot.

Kutsuju Racing Pres

Edited by Kutsuju_racing (Tue Mar 22, 05   5:39 PM)

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Tue Mar 22, 05   6:04 PM     

Oh yeah, with all of that cold, hard fact too.

Samir "Office Space"
mustangracer

Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Wed Mar 23, 05   11:32 PM     

nicely put man. These jack off post on his site he run's a mid 14. what a losser. piece of sh*tt honda, some one needs to slap that boy. He say's he own's a house, I think it must be as f*ck up,as his car. lol . I bett his wife/girlfriend is looking for a real man , maybe I should post my number so she can call me . I know she will like the ride on a mustang. catch my drift

ha ha ha

all raced out, nowere to go
FastFiveO
Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Thu Mar 24, 05   3:30 AM     

the way i see it. i havnt found a civic that can beat me or even keep up that doesnt have extensive engine mods and bairly street legal so if you think your hondas all that go right ahead

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: Mustang VrS Civic   Posted Thu Mar 24, 05   4:58 PM     

Slap a turbo onto a civic and it will beat you, unless you have extensive mods yourself; in that case, its not very fair to make judgement.

Samir "Office Space"
Pages in this thread: 1 2 (3) 4 5