This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 5168

Sexi_punk_gurl

Crazy ass story   Posted Tue Dec 7, 04   7:00 PM     

sup ppl ....this is a hella bad story ....my best friend chucky was raceing his tranzam close to cali and this hella huge ass SrT 10 Viper Truck jumped in the race this race lasted like at least 30 mins top. The driver of the srt10 tryed to push Chucky off the road and almost made his car flipover ....the other car Chucky was saposed to be racing was a Jetta and it was like right next to the srt and the driver started going on like a rampage and started moving side to side hitting both cars and then he hit the Jetta hella hard and it smashed into a pole and like it wraped around the pole!!!....it was hella crazy but in a way bad ass!!

BlownGTP

Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Thu Dec 9, 04   10:15 AM     

Shut it.

ILL BE WAITING AT THE NEXT LIGHT! http://www.danasoft.com/vipersig.jpg
MuscleCarGuy
Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Thu Dec 9, 04   10:23 AM     

Bull-fuckin-shit. If you are gonna make some stupid shit up at least make it believeable.

Sexi_punk_gurl

Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Fri Dec 10, 04   4:27 PM     

FUCK YOU how the hell do u know if im making it up ...oh yea thats right u dont know anything so u shut the fuck up and kiss my ASS!!! KEEP UR RUDENESS TO UR FUCKIN SELF U PRICK

MuscleCarGuy
Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Fri Dec 10, 04   10:37 PM     

Anyone willing to play bumpercars at 100+ mph in an SRT-10 Ram is a serious moron. There's no way in hell that story is true. Thats like if I posted saying monkeys flew out of my ass and carried my Ranger across the finish line to beat a Lambo Diablo. Noone would believe that. And I'm sure noone believes you.

FastFiveO
Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Fri Dec 10, 04   10:50 PM     

it is kinda odd. A your buddys car would be totald B why the hell would you fuck up a expensive ass srt-10 ram and c the ppl in the jetta would be dead.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
buddhakwake
Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Sat Dec 11, 04   9:51 AM     

were they rhesus monkeys or the flying kind from the wizard of oz? cause that sounds like an interesting way to make a nice sleeper. I mean seriously who would expect monkeys flying out of someone's ass to help them win the race? thanks man, that cheered me up here at work.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
FastFiveO
Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Sat Dec 11, 04   9:57 AM     

on bruce almight a analdwelling buttmonkey comes out that one dudes ass... it didnt help him win a race but o well

buddhakwake
Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Sat Dec 11, 04   10:02 AM     

Yeah, but Bruce had that sweet Saleen S7, I wish I could get one of those, custom molded seats, driving on the ceilings of tunnels, it all seems like so much fun.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.
MuscleCarGuy
Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Sat Dec 11, 04   5:52 PM     

buddahkwake, I would prefer the wizard of Oz monkeys. HAHA but anal dwelling buttmonkeys would work too... . . . . .. . . . . .

1969Stang
Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Wed Dec 15, 04   9:57 AM     

now anal dwelling monkeys thats a story

Go Ahead....
Unleash your Beast....
Mine will be waiting...
FastFiveO
Re: Crazy ass story   Posted Wed Dec 15, 04   3:03 PM     

yep... a great story..