This forum has been archived. You will not be able to log in, register, or post.

Main >> General Forum Thread views: 2848

RedMafia318i

What's going on? New User   Posted Thu Nov 4, 04   2:31 PM     

Hey what's going on Guys. My name is Chris and I have BMW 318 i 1996. It is stick shift four door. I am 16 and live in Illinois. Me and a few of my friends are about to start supiing up our cars so I am just hear to see what other people do with theres. The first thing I am going to do I think is but on a body kit. Don't even know which kind or anything. Then a new Exhaust sytem or some neons. So if you have any Ideas. Post here and tell me what you think I should do. Right now I am going more for the appearence then the preformance. Then when I start making the $$$ (well more) then I will worry about that preformance. So any ideas what to do with my car. Holler here

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What's going on? New User   Posted Thu Nov 4, 04   5:06 PM     

If I were you, I would concentrate more on school, because its obvious that you have poor writing skills.

"Why does it say paper jam when there is no paper jam?"-
Samir "Office Space"
NotoriouS187
Re: What's going on? New User   Posted Fri Nov 5, 04   5:32 PM     

lol good one true that....ask your daddy if you can hook "his" car up

FastFiveO
Re: What's going on? New User   Posted Fri Nov 5, 04   8:46 PM     

lmao so crule, yeah i mistype but O well.

86 mustang GT, 68 galaxie 500 ragtop, 73 charger
import_showdown
Re: What's going on? New User   Posted Sat Nov 6, 04   6:31 AM     

i got a question for you why the fuck u mess with people because they cant spell and maybe they got a nice car and want it to run fast and look nice you dont have to be a fucking bitch about everything seriously stop man makes u look so much like a fucking kid its not funny and yea cussin makes me look like one to because i am one woo hoo im getting married soon doesnt make me any older or any younger and u know what im gonna get my kid a nice car kinda like his parents did and if you want to tell my child off i would gladly knock you the fuck out if i ever bump into you lame peice of shit the guy asks for REPLIES TO HELP HIM not to dis on his screw ups.

Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What's going on? New User   Posted Sat Nov 6, 04   9:01 AM     

I diddnt help him cuz hes a ricer, and so are you "Bitch". Leave your future family out of this, cuz its got nothing to do with this topic.

Samir "Office Space"
tunermonkey
Re: What's going on? New User   Posted Sat Nov 6, 04   8:26 PM     

TFATF claims yet another victim....

Don't worry, he'll end up wrecking the car within six months due to driving like an asshole, lose his license and maybe even kill someone.

[External Image Removed]

If the car wasn't screaming, I wasn't racing.
Rx_otary_Se7en

Re: What's going on? New User   Posted Sat Nov 6, 04   9:27 PM     

Yep, its almost like clockwork.

Samir "Office Space"
buddhakwake
Re: What's going on? New User   Posted Sun Nov 7, 04   7:57 AM     

save the money you would spend on useless neon lights (added weight but no performance) and body kits (sometimes added handling benefits but usually just added weight) or a wing (absolutely useless unless you're constantly running well over one hundred mph and taking curves) and use it to make the car fast first, squeeze out every last hp and lb-ft. then when you have lots of power and speed make the car look like it on the outside, just don't do useless upgrades like neon lights.

It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, a half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.